QB Brandon Peters [Michigan Commit]

Mavric

Thinking this is our guy.

Yep

What makes you guys think he jumps on our offer rather then one from VaTech, Michigan, or LSU? I'm not saying you guys are wrong, just curious is all. Looks like he is headed to Michigan's spring game, Vandy's spring game and Notre Dame's Jr. Day. I hope we grab him though!

Thinking this is our guy.

Yep

What makes you guys think he jumps on our offer rather then one from VaTech, Michigan, or LSU? I'm not saying you guys are wrong, just curious is all. Looks like he is headed to Michigan's spring game, Vandy's spring game and Notre Dame's Jr. Day. I hope we grab him though!

Honestly, I have no idea. But I think we're going to be after him hard. I get the feeling Langsdorf had Guarantano at the top of his list but that's probably a long shot. This is a midwestern kid who we can really jump on and sell him on being the top QB on our list after not taking a QB for 2015 and only having more dual-threat guys ahead of him. Plus Langsdorf can sell his NFL resume (though Harbaugh can as well to some extent).

Michigan will definitely have his interest but they also have some other big fish they're after. Plus they took a QB last year and another two years ago, though none are as highly-rated. I don't think LSU is as much of a threat as they already have a four-star DTQB committed for 2016 and a four-star DTQB from 2014. Plus being farther from home. VaTech also already has a QB committed for 2016 though not as highly-rated. But they just signed a four-star QB and took three QBs in 2014.

• Fire 1