It's good to know some things never change. The rising of the sun, the workings of the tide, time and AggieAndee visiting every BYU opponents message board to decry all things Cougar and try to instill love for his Aggies. He's mellowed a little, he usually whines more about the bad things BYU and it's fans say about his cow college and it's fans. Sorry it's your turn to deal with him.

It's good to know some things never change. The rising of the sun, the workings of the tide, time and AggieAndee visiting every BYU opponents message board to decry all things Cougar and try to instill love for his Aggies. He's mellowed a little, he usually whines more about the bad things BYU and it's fans say about his cow college and it's fans. Sorry it's your turn to deal with him.

How far apart are the two schools? Is it really a big deal when they play?

It could be one of the bigger rivalries now.

• Fire 1

It could be one of the bigger football rivalries now.

:lol:

Are you implying the whole country isn't looking forward to USU v BYU's annual thriller???? I've got it circled on my calendar through 2020.

USU against BYU is a great and intense game and rivalry. The game is scheduled as the last game of the year now in November in college football rivalry week because its become such a big in-state rivalry between the 2 teams.

I said before that BYU fans are terrified of losing to USU 2 times in a row and then dropping to 3-3 in the last 6 games. The game they want to win the most this year is the rivalry game against the Aggies. Guess what, the game is in Logan this year so with the USU student section there and loud USU will have the big edge and should win the game. It will change the whole world of recruiting in Utah if USU can win two big games in a row against BYU. People in local sports radio are already predicting USU to win.

You won't be disappointed if you tune in and its already scheduled to be televised on national TV on CBS during rivalry week.

... in Utah

USU against BYU is a great and intense game and rivalry. The game is scheduled as the last game of the year now in November in college football rivalry week because its become such a big in-state rivalry between the 2 teams.

I said before that BYU fans are terrified of losing to USU 2 times in a row and then dropping to 3-3 in the last 6 games. The game they want to win the most this year is the rivalry game against the Aggies. Guess what, the game is in Logan this year so with the USU student section there and loud USU will have the big edge and should win the game. It will change the whole world of recruiting in Utah if USU can win two big games in a row against BYU. People in local sports radio are already predicting USU to win.

You won't be disappointed if you tune in and its already scheduled to be televised on national TV on CBS during rivalry week.

3RiuB0q.gif

They're probably close to 100 miles apart. It's a much bigger deal for the Aggies to play BYU than it is the reverse. They claim it's a big rivalry game but as pointed out above they don't win very often. If you go farther back, say the last 30 games they've won maybe 6 or 7 times. However; they have improved in the past couple of years. I usually cheer for them if they aren't playing BYU, or until the AggieAndee's of USU turn me against them. Their main message board is as much a 'Hate BYU' board as it is a pro-Aggies board.

CORRECTION: In the last 30 games the aggies have beaten BYU 4 times.

... in Utah

in all of sports.

It could be one of the bigger football rivalries now.

:lol:

Are you implying the whole country isn't looking forward to USU v BYU's annual thriller???? I've got it circled on my calendar through 2020.

AggieAndee...didn't your mother ever teach you that lying is a sin? I haven't talked to, or read one BYU fan saying that the usu game is the game we most want to with this year. You preach this crap every year to every opponent we have. You spouting about it doesn't make it so. Just crawl back in your cow pasture and let the adults talk about football.

WELL, JUST FOUND OUT MY SISTER IN LAW TO BE WANTS TO SCHEDULE HER f'ing WEDDING FOR SEPTEMBER 5TH! WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE IN 2016 BUT NOOOOOOOO! VENUE APPARENTLY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WHEN SCHEDULING A WEDDING! SO NOW I WILL LIKELY BE MISSING THE FIRST GAME OF MIKE RILEYS TENURE BECAUSE WHY NOT! IF THERE IS A JUST GOD HE WILL MAKE THIS A NIGHT GAME SO I CAN AT LEAST CATCH SOME OF IT AT THE RECEPTION!

Had to vent, now I think I will go cry.

I missed my brothers wedding because he scheduled it in November on a Colorado game day.

His wife was pissed. I didn't care. That game has been scheduled far enough in advance that you shouldn't have to make a choice. Tell your brother you'll make it to his next one.

How selfish of those people who think they can schedule a wedding on game day!! That drives me nuts!! I've already told my family and friends that if they have a wedding on game day, don't bother sending me an invitation. You have all spring and summer to have a wedding! Gosh, have some common decency people! I feel for you 1995 Redux, and you made the right decision Tomhusker64.

Last year I had to miss the Nebraska Fresno State game due to my brother in laws wedding. He played college football in Ohio as well and to this day, I can't understand how some grooms allow their wedding to take place during football season. Every year since I have been married, my wife has had me go to one of her friends / relatives weddings across the nation during football season. A couple of times she got upset I took my I-Pad and streamed the game during the reception. I told her from this point on I am not missing any games due to weddings and she has agreed. I may make one exception as she has a friend who lives in England who recently became engaged. If they plan their wedding during the fall, I would probably travel for that experience, pending who we are playing of course. If it is a Purdue or Illinois game no big deal but not for a Wisconsin or Michigan State game.

Their main message board is as much a 'Hate BYU' board as it is a pro-Aggies board.

I've spent some time on CougarBoard over the past week. Almost every thread has some reference to "yewts." Seems like that sentiment is mutual.

Yewts is a derogatory spelling of the utes, University of Utah. During the off season you have to talk about something. BYU and Utah fans have an intense hatred of each other so you will see comments about yewts. The aggies are pretty much ignored until we play them.