Maybe we will get to 50 + pages before kickoff! Oh, did the BYU get their annual rabbis shots this year?

I didn't know Mormons hated Jews that much.

HAHA Just so every one is clear. We don't shoot rabbi's in Utah. The Jewish population pretty small in Utah but not because we shoot at them. I do know why we would need rabies shots do you guys bite alot of people there in Lincoln?

• Fire 1

Maybe we will get to 50 + pages before kickoff! Oh, did the BYU get their annual rabbis shots this year?

HAHA Just so every one is clear. We don't shoot rabbi's in Utah. The Jewish population pretty small in Utah but not because we shoot at them. I do know why we would need rabies shots do you guys bite alot of people there in Lincoln?

We have raccoons that attack football players. You have to kill them with a wrench.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/73269-gangwish-suspended/

:facepalm: rabies is the word, my fingers were faster than my thoughts. We were worried about you guys biting!

Edited by NebraskaShellback

My mom's a genealogist and she found out that my great great (great?) grandmother and her sister traveled west with the Mormons and I believe Brigham Young was in the same group with them, or whatever. I think they must have written about it. (My memory on the whole thing is pretty bad - it could have been the same train or the same wagon train with Brigham Young, I dunno). Anyway, they traveled with them for the free ride because they needed wives, and then they just left the Mormons once they arrived in Nebraska.

• Fire 1

My mom's a genealogist and she found out that my great great (great?) grandmother and her sister traveled west with the Mormons and I believe Brigham Young was in the same group with them, or whatever. I think they must have written about it. (My memory on the whole thing is pretty bad - it could have been the same train or the same wagon train with Brigham Young, I dunno). Anyway, they traveled with them for the free ride because they needed wives, and then they just left the Mormons once they arrived in Nebraska.

Ha ha! That's great! So, if it wasn't for that change of heart by one of your ancestors 150+ years ago, you might be posting Husker smack in this same thread. From your computer in Provo. While wearing a beehive hairdo. :lol: