Hell of a game, guys. To be honest, I think the win helps us more than the loss hurts you.

Unfortunately, Taysom's football career is probably over. Lis franc injury, if you haven't heard. The silver lining is our freshman backup looked pretty good. I think UCLA and Missouri are probably our toughest games left.

Your team looks well-coached. Armstrong is impressive.

I guess we're due for an improbable Hail Mary win every 35 years or so.

I think you guys will do well this year. Good luck on the rest of your season.

• Fire 2

Hell of a game, guys. To be honest, I think the win helps us more than the loss hurts you.

Unfortunately, Taysom's football career is probably over. Lis franc injury, if you haven't heard. The silver lining is our freshman backup looked pretty good. I think UCLA and Missouri are probably our toughest games left.

I appreciate you kind words. Class act Ivory

I appreciate you kind words. Class act Ivory

It was a good game to watch. Tough luck for Taysom. Good luck the rest of the year and come back and visit the board.

I hated seeing the late hit on your tight end, Sutton, and I hope he is ok.

Tommy Armstrong seems to have the potential to be a world beater. When he is on, it is going to be really tough for anyone to slow that offense down. Nebraska looked unstoppable in the 1st quarter and 2nd half. If the 1st game type stuff gets cleaned up, I think you guys might be in for a good year. Penalties seemed to kill the momentum a few times.

Lot's of guys went down tonight. I hope the rest of the injury news is good and your guys are all back on the field soon.

Good luck the rest of the way!

• Fire 1

I hated seeing the late hit on your tight end, Sutton, and I hope he is ok.

Tommy Armstrong seems to have the potential to be a world beater. When he is on, it is going to be really tough for anyone to slow that offense down. Nebraska looked unstoppable in the 1st quarter and 2nd half. If the 1st game type stuff gets cleaned up, I think you guys might be in for a good year. Penalties seemed to kill the momentum a few times.

Lot's of guys went down tonight. I hope the rest of the injury news is good and your guys are all back on the field soon.

Good luck the rest of the way![/quot]

Good luck to your team too. That truly was a great catch by your WR, even though it make me upset ;)

I think you all need to refer to it as a "Hail Moroni" pass don't you?

Minny is tough, like NW tough. No matter how bad Minny is they will always play better. They are not a give away team. I am on the side of we need to be careful.

Back to BYU, I think it will be ugly.

Once the official posting of predictions is up, I doubt I will be that positive this year. However that said, maybe it will be a good thing for next year. Here is a hope that the brand, the team and the nation can handle another disastrous year. (maybe ill write an album called 1899)

I am not being down on Riley for the sake of being down on Riley, that said. I just have a bad feeling about this one.

I had high hopes for Riley, once I checked out his whole history of his career, however that said it seems we are getting more of the same old same old, from his hires to the team mentality. We needed a new direction from Bo, that said not all changes are for the better.

Bend, don't break!

:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash

:violin

Might just go into a coma for the next 4 years.