LOL. I love how that highlight starts off with it took 36 years. Congrats on your first win in Provo in almost 4 decades. Parity indeed. Many BYU fans don't even consider this a rivalry game. But Aggies have the date circled each year. It's akin to Central Michigan calling Michigan their rival.

AA is nothing but a troll. He's perfectly representative of all Aggies. They're all bitter fans because they get zero media coverage in the state and their teams are filled with guys who either couldn't qualify for BYU or get offered by BYU or Utah. They're not even little brother in the state, more like little cousin. You can tell simply by the way he spells Cougars. Anyway, don't mind him or do. But you've been warned.

As for the Takitaki news, that's a big loss for BYU. He's a 2nd string OLB vying for a starting job. The only reason he doesn't start is because he's not a great LB yet, but he's a great pass rusher and would be on the field in almost every passing situation. In a defense that couldn't get pressure last year, he was one of the only guys who seemed to be able to get into the backfield consistently as a true freshman.

Like I said, this sounds exactly like a Michigan fan arguing with a Michigan St fan....

Yall will be without your starting center? Well your backup may forever have nightmares about Mr Collins after that game

Unless he's suspended for the Miami Beach Brawl, then no. I'm excited for that matchup. Tejan Koroma is legit. He was a Freshman All American last year and Rimington Award watch list this year. This will be a great battle.

I should add about this Takitaki suspension. BYU has been aware of it for weeks and been preparing for it.

Also concerning the bowl game suspensions, it was erroneously reported by a Nebraska outlet yesterday that BYU would be suspending 10 players for the Nebraska game. That isn't true. Bronco said months ago that about 10 players have been disciplined. That discipline is unknown as of yet and certainly doesn't mean game suspensions. I know some of this discipline occurred during spring ball and throughout the summer. I'd be surprised if there are more than 3 players who miss the Nebraska game as a result. And based on camp so far, BYU's center Koroma will not be one of them because he's getting most of the reps and the guys behind him have been atrocious. If he were going to miss Nebraska I'd expect the backups to be getting much more work than they are.

I told you there wouldn't by any suspensions at BYU for starting and their part in the brawl. The BYU coach maybe just made the assailants run a lap or two and called it enough. Then at Memphis half of their team got suspended.

What we don't need are people with agendas cracking on our visitors. If you have a beef with BYU, take it up at your team's board, or theirs. We'd like to be welcoming to our visitors here.

Agreed. You're welcome to hang out and talk AggieAndee, but if you just wanna troll BYU, take it somewhere else.

Thank you. I'll try to be as helpful as I can. The animosity between Utah State and BYU has reached extreme levels now that the Aggies beat them on a regular basis on the field and send far more players to the NFL than the Kewgers.

Utah State players in the NFL: 17

BYU players in the NFL: 15

Last 10 years of BYU results against Utah State:

L

W

W

W

L

W

W

Didn't Play

W

Didn't Play

One win every 4 years leads me to think you're overcompensating for something in your head, eggie.

Thank you. I'll try to be as helpful as I can. The animosity between Utah State and BYU has reached extreme levels now that the Aggies beat them on a regular basis on the field and send far more players to the NFL than the Kewgers.

Utah State players in the NFL: 17

BYU players in the NFL: 15

Last 10 years of BYU results against Utah State:

L

W

W

W

L

W

W

Didn't Play

W

Didn't Play

One win every 4 years leads me to think you're overcompensating for something in your head, eggie.

The losses to BYU happened before Utah State turned things around a few years ago. Now the Aggies are a program on the rise. USU got invited to the best G5 conference and shares a conference with teams like Boise State and San Diego State. We also almost upset Auburn at their home the year after they won the national championship. Auburn needed last-second desparate touchdowns and only beat the Aggies by only 4 points.

This year USU is bringing back it's star QB who's probably the best QB in the state. So after USU beats BYU again this year, the Aggies will be 3-3 against the Kewgers in the last 6 years. The thought of the 3-3 record against the Aggies and two losses in a row has BYU fans terrified.

The losses to BYU happened before Utah State turned things around a few years ago.

So after USU beats BYU again this year, the Aggies will be 3-3 against the Kewgers in the last 6 years. The thought of the 3-3 record against the Aggies and two losses in a row has BYU fans terrified.

You lost to BYU last year. Math isn't that hard - one year is less than a few years.

Again, I'm sorry this thread got hijacked by AggieAndee. He does it every week on every BYU opponent board. Let's just ignore him.

The Sione Takitaki suspension is big news. He was singled out by Bronco as one of our two best pass rushers. As I said, our secondary is going to be very suspect this game and we need a strong pass rush to compensate. BYU is notorious for blitzing a lot, and it has backfired plenty of times. It seems like our guys are too slow to get to the QB, they get caught up, or they just don't take the correct angles. Bronson Kaufusi and Fred Warner will be the only two pass rush threats out there, and as a DE, Kaufusi hasn't had much rush success in our base 3-4.

Also, it sounds like our punt game is bad. Actually, not bad, but horrendous. We are using a converted rugby player as our punter. He's from New Zealand and has never played football before. It infuriates me that we are in that situation. The last thing our D needs is short fields and continuously poor field position.

Also, it sounds like our punt game is bad. Actually, not bad, but horrendous. We are using a converted rugby player as our punter. He's from New Zealand and has never played football before. It infuriates me that we are in that situation. The last thing our D needs is short fields and continuously poor field position.

fsu-dpe-86.gif

corn.0.gif

ml9DLX.gif

159.gif

• Fire 7

Music to our ears. Don't punt to De'Mornay Pierson-El, AKA @DontPunt_15, probably the best PR in CFB.

Yall will be without your starting center? Well your backup may forever have nightmares about Mr Collins after that game

I was thinking the same thing after I read that. Collins and Valentine? Welcome to big-boy college football.

I don't hate BYU or anything. Its a huge and intense in state sports rivalry and so there is trash talking. It could be one of the bigger rivalries now. If you saw some of the posts from BYU fans about USU and the state schools, you would see. BYU fans will post all kinds of wild things like pictures of USU staff and talk about their mullets and stuff.

Good luck in your game against BYU and good luck in your upcoming season this year. Remember about the speedy spy on the QB.

• Fire 1