Offers: Nebraska, South Dakota State, Wyoming
Visits: 4/11/15 - Spring Game; 10/10/15 vs. Wisconsin

Twitter

Rivals: #39 WDE; :star:star:star
247: #63 WDE; :star:star:star
Scout: #66 DE; :star:star:star
ESPN:

Hudl

Take him as an athlete and put him at either TE or DE when he's on campus next year. These are the kind of kids we cannot let leave the state. Good offer.

• Upvote 5

Arguably the best athlete in Class A in this cycle. Hell of a basketball player as well and he may/could choose to go that route in college.

Arguably the best athlete in Class A in this cycle. Hell of a basketball player as well and he may/could choose to go that route in college.

I'm definitely going to catch at least one of their games next week. Same team as 2017 Nebrasketball commit Aguek Arop.

I'm definitely going to catch at least one of their games next week. Same team as 2017 Nebrasketball commit Aguek Arop.

Good choice. This South squad very easily could have beat Oak Hill in a game many expected them to get rolled.

Again Fant is/has been a freak athlete while at Burke and now South

Good choice. This South squad very easily could have beat Oak Hill in a game many expected them to get rolled.

Doesn't have to do with Fant, but Arop is still out with his knee injury he suffered first week of the year right?

Doesn't have to do with Fant, but Arop is still out with his knee injury he suffered first week of the year right?

For some reason I was thinking he was back but I couldn't find anything. I went back to Arop's thread and it said 3-4 months from early December. Maybe I dreamed that up.

For some reason I was thinking he was back but I couldn't find anything. I went back to Arop's thread and it said 3-4 months from early December. Maybe I dreamed that up.

I thought he was done for the year, but I could be dreaming also.

EDIT: In their district champ photo he is not suited up.

OK...I'm not going crazy. I was at the Oak Hill game and I didn't remember his name being on the roster. Thought I had missed something.

Any chance he could play basketball and football at Nebraska or does that just not happen anymore? Last guy I remember doing it was Julius Peppers, but I'll admit I haven't paid that close attention to NCAA Basketball lately.

Any chance he could play basketball and football at Nebraska or does that just not happen anymore? Last guy I remember doing it was Julius Peppers, but I'll admit I haven't paid that close attention to NCAA Basketball lately.

I'm not sure he's that caliber of basketball player. Hopefully he just plays football.

Do we have a legit shot with this kid? Does he have a high interest with the Huskers?

Yes very. I'd be surprised if he wasn't N the next time he visits with his parents. Prior to his offer he told Dashion Neal he hoped to be following him to Lincoln.
  • Upvote 1

Iowa State offered.

Iowa offered.

I guess they see NU offer and think "what the hell? lets toss out an offer on the 1% chance he would pick us"

• Upvote 1

Iowa State offered.

Iowa offered.

I guess they see NU offer and think "what the hell? lets toss out an offer on the 1% chance he would pick us"

Kind of like us offering 5 star kids from Georgia, Louisiana, and Alabama

• Upvote 4

Iowa State offered.

Iowa offered.

Kind of like us offering 5 star kids from Georgia, Louisiana, and Alabama

If we offer after they already have the hometown team offer, then yes, it is basically the same.

Do we have a legit shot with this kid? Does he have a high interest with the Huskers?

Seriously?
Never know where kids stand...maybe I am not a mind reader or pretend to know the kids.

Wouldn't be the first time a local kid does not come to Nebraska...just a some question!

• Upvote 1

Because everyone hates Burke.

I once went to a 40 year reunion for Burke HS... I was about 25. It was ridiculous. I had everyone fooled that I was Julie Rudebagger's son and she sent me because she couldn't make it. I also had others fooled that I was Benjamin Button.

Why did he transfer from Burke to South?

His brother got a job at South and it was much easier for him to commute with his brother to South then go to Burke.

Putting on a show in the semi-finals. Thrown down a monster dunk in transition and then an alley-oop. South cruising into the finals.

Well that should be a win for us. Purdue and Iowa can't really compare in terms facilities prestige etc.

But according to ESPN, Purdue has the better game day experience

Well that should be a win for us. Purdue and Iowa can't really compare in terms facilities prestige etc.

Nothing beats internet cheaters

It's because they have a big ass drum

It's because they have a big ass drum

How big is this ass drum?

Good visit. Got to talk to Hughes and Riley.

July 1 decision likely.

Going to a couple more camps.

Likes new scheme.

Said they told him they want him bad and are taking 2 DE.

Said they explained the process of how it will work if another DE commits before him...

Not sure we can take him, Bledsoe and Kelly.... I hope we do though.

July 1 decision likely.

Likes new scheme.

Said they explained the process of how it will work if another DE commits before him...

They'd make room for them if they wanted N.

July 1 decision likely.

Likes new scheme.

Kelly could be a helluva TE as well. I'm recruiting Kelly as an athlete IMO

July 1 decision likely.

Likes new scheme.

Right, but who's to say they will want to come if there are 3 in the class rather than 2...

July 1 decision likely.

Likes new scheme.

Right, but who's to say they will want to come if there are 3 in the class rather than 2...

That type of thinking keeps you from being elite up front, imo. Especially with the holes we have at DE. As a point of reference, Ohio State signed multiple DEs the last three classes.