DE Noah Fant [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Some changes in his plans?

Yep. Sounds like he is pushing his commitment date back a month (again). The plan is to take unofficials to Iowa and Oregon (Oregon is talking to his as a OLB which is appealing to him) and maybe camp at Michigan and Michigan St.

Nebraska options at DE right now are pretty good (Amani Bledsoe, Xavier Kelly, Ben Stille, Tre Williams, Mykelle McDaniel), so we'll see how this goes.

• Fire 1

Unless a kid has committed, I think it's great for them to make as many visits as possible and see the country if they haven't gotten a chance to. The fact that power programs on the West coast are interested in a Nebraska kid is a good thing, and if it comes down to it, if the West coast takes 5 of our top 10 players, and we somehow land 5 of the top 10/15 in somewhere like California, I think that's a net win for NU as CA is much richer in talent than any smaller state like Nebraska.

Overall, I really like what this coaching staff is doing, stretching across the entire nation to recruit.

Fant is going to Oregon in two weeks (attending the Nike camp) and will visit Kansas St and Iowa. He may camp as some schools as well. Won't be at BRW because of his 7-on-7 schedule (already talked to Riley about that). He also mentioned that Riley is his point-of-contact at Nebraska, along with Hughes. I heard about this but was not sure if it was true. From what I heard, Riley has been during as considerable among of the in-state recruiting, and in particular, Riley has Noah at the top of his personal in-state board.

He commitment date is set to end of June to allow for all of these visits.