DE Noah Fant [Iowa - Signed LOI]

LIstening to Sharp and Benning this morning and Benning, who is a family friend, says that we are out more than likely. That's a bummer that the Nebraska Football Brand isn't at a place where the local top talent are clambering to get an offer. Fant is looking for a place that is going to get him into med school post football. I think DoNU does a good job getting that accomplished for student athletes with the academic support they offer. Hope DB is wrong, but looks like we are on the outside looking in.

LIstening to Sharp and Benning this morning and Benning, who is a family friend, says that we are out more than likely. That's a bummer that the Nebraska Football Brand isn't at a place where the local top talent are clambering to get an offer. Fant is looking for a place that is going to get him into med school post football. I think DoNU does a good job getting that accomplished for student athletes with the academic support they offer. Hope DB is wrong, but looks like we are on the outside looking in.

Our academic support is 2nd to none.

If Damon says its so, thats the deal. take it to the bank

If you are looking for the "inside" scoop

It isnt here or from the "gut" of anyone not in the NU loop

DB knows his stuff, football wise, NU football program wise

I hope Riley wins immediately or else Nebraska may never lock down that 500 mile radius they like to talk about

Dont worry

He's going to:

Win immediately

Win a Conference Championship (his first) at age 64

Win a National Championship

Win the Nobel prize for being the nicest coach in the planet

Imani Cross is going to go from 3rd team RB to leading the nation in rushing, win the Heisman trophy and go #14 in the NFL draft

Tommy Armstrong is going to be "QB whispered" into being the Heisman runner up and Banker after being nearly run off from a very average Oregon State coaching staff is going to win a Broyles award next year for his defense leading the nation in scoring defense

In the bag, my young daughter with the foam finger told me so

I hope Riley wins immediately or else Nebraska may never lock down that 500 mile radius they like to talk about

Dont worry

He's going to:

Win immediately

Imani Cross is going to go from 3rd team RB to leading the nation in rushing, win the Heisman trophy and go #14 in the NFL draft

Tommy Armstrong is going to be "QB whispered" into being the Heisman runner up and Banker after being nearly run off from a very average Oregon State coaching staff is going to win a Broyles award next year for his defense leading the nation in scoring defense

Are you a troll?

All you do is post the exact same stuff and we get it so please stop.

Not everyone cheers for Nebraska with a foam finger so why do you keep saying all fans cheer for Nebraska and have unrealistic expectations for this season? People can think we will win 9 plus games that is a high possibility. I am going to give Riley a chance to coach and win games and improve our image team and program.

Dont worry

He's going to:

Win immediately

Are you a troll?

All you do is post the exact same stuff and we get it so please stop.

Not everyone cheers for Nebraska with a foam finger so why do you keep saying all fans cheer for Nebraska and have unrealistic expectations for this season? People can think we will win 9 plus games that is a high possibility. I am going to give Riley a chance to coach and win games and improve our image team and program.

That is the only reasonable explanation why a "fan" of a sports team ridicules other fans for being optimistic about the future.