DE Noah Fant [Iowa - Signed LOI]

I think if you look back, DB also said not that long ago that Fant will end up at Nebraska and you can book it... Now I realize that things change over time, but he did say that I believe.

I listen to the show a lot. Never heard him say that about Fant. He knows the kid and family pretty well. Has mentioned many times he just gets the feeling he won't end up at Nebraska.

I hope Riley wins immediately or else Nebraska may never lock down that 500 mile radius they like to talk about

Dont worry

He's going to:

Win immediately

Win a Conference Championship (his first) at age 64

Win a National Championship

Win the Nobel prize for being the nicest coach in the planet

Imani Cross is going to go from 3rd team RB to leading the nation in rushing, win the Heisman trophy and go #14 in the NFL draft

Tommy Armstrong is going to be "QB whispered" into being the Heisman runner up and Banker after being nearly run off from a very average Oregon State coaching staff is going to win a Broyles award next year for his defense leading the nation in scoring defense

In the bag, my young daughter with the foam finger told me so

Are you a troll?

All you do is post the exact same stuff and we get it so please stop.

Not everyone cheers for Nebraska with a foam finger so why do you keep saying all fans cheer for Nebraska and have unrealistic expectations for this season? People can think we will win 9 plus games that is a high possibility. I am going to give Riley a chance to coach and win games and improve our image team and program.

That is the only reasonable explanation why a "fan" of a sports team ridicules other fans for being optimistic about the future.

So I can't be a Nebraska fan? Why is that in quotations then? I am a big Nebraska fan that is why I am posting on a Nebraska board.

Anyway, he is sounding like a broken record. I should have worded the bolded part differently you are correct about that my bad. I am going to let Riley coach before I hate on him like this guy is doing instead of counting him off right away.

Back to Fant, I like his athleticism and it won't be the end of the world if we don't get him, but we should try our hardest to get him. It would be good if we only were to lose out on one in-state kid this year. Hope he is N.

I hope Riley wins immediately or else Nebraska may never lock down that 500 mile radius they like to talk about

Dont worry

He's going to:

Win immediately

Imani Cross is going to go from 3rd team RB to leading the nation in rushing, win the Heisman trophy and go #14 in the NFL draft

Tommy Armstrong is going to be "QB whispered" into being the Heisman runner up and Banker after being nearly run off from a very average Oregon State coaching staff is going to win a Broyles award next year for his defense leading the nation in scoring defense

Are you a troll?

Not everyone cheers for Nebraska with a foam finger so why do you keep saying all fans cheer for Nebraska and have unrealistic expectations for this season? People can think we will win 9 plus games that is a high possibility. I am going to give Riley a chance to coach and win games and improve our image team and program.

That is the only reasonable explanation why a "fan" of a sports team ridicules other fans for being optimistic about the future.

So I can't be a Nebraska fan? Why is that in quotations then? I am a big Nebraska fan that is why I am posting on a Nebraska board.

Anyway, he is sounding like a broken record. I should have worded the bolded part differently you are correct about that my bad. I am going to let Riley coach before I hate on him like this guy is doing instead of counting him off right away.

Back to Fant, I like his athleticism and it won't be the end of the world if we don't get him, but we should try our hardest to get him. It would be good if we only were to lose out on one in-state kid this year. Hope he is N.

I'm agreeing with you on your assessment of who you quoted. The "fan" was about him.

Dont worry

He's going to:

Win immediately

Are you a troll?

I'm agreeing with you on your assessment of who you quoted. The "fan" was about him.

oops my bad I miss read what you said, sorry about that.

I think if you look back, DB also said not that long ago that Fant will end up at Nebraska and you can book it... Now I realize that things change over time, but he did say that I believe.

I listen to the show a lot. Never heard him say that about Fant. He knows the kid and family pretty well. Has mentioned many times he just gets the feeling he won't end up at Nebraska.

In the last 2 days DB said he doesn't know, but that Fant may be undervalued by Nebraska

He said Fant isn't the kind of kid that grew up with dad taking him to NU games, not a dyed in the wool NU kid

He said Fant is a bit overwhelmed and surprised with the attention

Hope he is N- but those close to the situation don't seem very confident about it

When it comes to Fant- the only person I would be listening to is Fant or DB- anything else is just a guess

In the last 2 days DB said he doesn't know, but that Fant may be undervalued by Nebraska

He said Fant isn't the kind of kid that grew up with dad taking him to NU games, not a dyed in the wool NU kid

Hope he is N- but those close to the situation don't seem very confident about it

When it comes to Fant- the only person I would be listening to is Fant or DB- anything else is just a guess

But I've recently decided to get all my Husker info from you. Now I'm confused.

But I've recently decided to get all my Husker info from you. Now I'm confused.

Nah

You should continue to get it from the pooled ignorance from a couple of foam fingered fans living in moms basement, who played one season of Pop Warner football, get most of their football knowledge tips their younger sisters and an overdue library book called "Football For Dummys" and whose entire Husker experience comes from going to one free admission spring game in 2010 and some youtube clips. chuckleshuffle

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought I heard yesterday on Sharp and Benning that Noah is now being recruited as a TE since we only have one in this class and Bubak has committed to ASU. I hope that will make the difference and Noah comes to NU.

I would think if it was hinging on Bubak's decision, we'd have been recruiting him as a TE all along. Bubak was pretty much out since Riley came on board.

I thought I heard yesterday on Sharp and Benning that Noah is now being recruited as a TE since we only have one in this class and Bubak has committed to ASU. I hope that will make the difference and Noah comes to NU.

I would think if it was hinging on Bubak's decision, we'd have been recruiting him as a TE all along. Bubak was pretty much out since Riley came on board.

Welp...hope we got some DEs somewhere up the sleeve...