Rogain

OK....I'm the only one in my family that is losing hair. My kids and wife teas me about it and the other night they got on this kick about me needing to use Rogain.

So....I was actually thinking bout trying it. What would it hurt?

Has anyone ever used this? Does it actually work? I thought I might try my own little science experiment to see if it works.

I have thought about it quite a bit. I'm going to be 29 this year and my hair is super thin and receding, not to mention the bald spot growing it the back.

I've been using a shampoo that is supposed to regrow hair, so far I haven't noticed any change but it's only been a month. The Rogaine route takes commitment. I bought a Wal Mart brand bottle but haven't used it yet, it's a daily use thing that you have to stick to.

I am not sure if you are sensitive to this type of thing or not, but let me just say..

It's just hair. I don't understand a man being concerned about their hair.

I am in my mid 30's and very, very gray haired. My wife teases me and tried to get me to dye it. No dice.

I don't give a flying rip. Actually, I have proclaimed to my family that at some point I wouldn't mind being completely bald so I would never have to deal with hair. They thought that would be horrible. I always said that if it gets so bad that I have the horse shoe around my head it's all coming off.

I would simply do it to see if it works and to have fun about it.

It didn't work for me. I bought a huge pack of it a couple years ago and I still have some. I still put it on in the mornings because it kinda makes my bald spot in the back a little less noticeable.

But I shave my head pretty short. I use the No. 1/2 guard on my clippers. My girlfriend likes my shaved head.

Sometimes I'll see someone that I haven't seen for many years and the first thing they'll say is "Holy crap! You're bald!!"

It used to get to me, but now I just don't give a flying f#ck. Having a shaved head saves me time in the morning, and I save a lot of money on shampoo!! ;)

I used it for a little while when mine first started thinning. It seemed to work some. I could tell there were new and more little hairs sprouting in there. Kinda felt a little strange/fuzzy. So yeah, I think it works. But, in hindsight, it wasn't worth it at all. Didn't make a big enough difference and I really don't care what anybody thinks about my thinning or grey in hair. I wouldn't do it BRB.