CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I told my ex I wasn't interested in getting back together. That was the last time we talked. I've been thinking about her a lot lately. This doesn't mean anything other than the pedantic arguments are pretty stupid when we're talking about the whims of a teenager being treated like a superstar, and then we're diving even further down the rabbit hole of wasting our time by talking about whether or not what he does or doesn't say publicly that gets recorded and then presented to the public does or doesn't accurately reflect his current thoughts, which probably change on a daily or hourly basis.

• Fire 2

Gotta remember, was he interviewed or was he asked to talk about stuff.

Did the reporter ask him exact questions about each of those schools (as biggins usually does) or did he say, tell us about some schools you're interested in visiting? You know what I'm saying?

he was specifically asked about visiting Nebraska again and said "nah". You already dismissed that as valid. Idk what else to tell you- this one is over. Move on.

Did the reporter ask him exact questions about each of those schools (as biggins usually does) or did he say, tell us about some schools you're interested in visiting? You know what I'm saying?

he was specifically asked about visiting Nebraska again and said "nah". You already dismissed that as valid. Idk what else to tell you- this one is over. Move on.

Yes, I dismissed a comment on September 12th, because of the fact that he has went back and forth on multiple things.

The biggest things that haven't changed are two close friends and teammates are coming to Nebraska. He has visited multiple times. Those things are still relevant. You don't move on from 5 star talents when you are 2 months from signing day.

Yes, I dismissed a comment on September 12th, because of the fact that he has went back and forth on multiple things.

The biggest things that haven't changed are two close friends and teammates are coming to Nebraska. He has visited multiple times. Those things are still relevant. You don't move on from 5 star talents when you are 2 months from signing day.

I dont think we moved on, but he moved on. He has not been a guy that has kept things quite about who he likes, so why has he not said anything about Nebraska lately, but has talked about Michigan and Ohio St and some other schools that are recruiting him. If we were still in on him and had a good chance to land him I think Stewart would have already visited him instead of showing up and Quran's house the first possible moment he could get there. I guess you can hang onto the fact that he hasnt said that I am not going to Nebraska publicly, or you could look at the 500 others signs that say that he is not going to be coming to Nebraska.

Exactly, we aren't going to agree on this.

I think it's not over.

You think it's over.

End of story.

You must be a witch!

New update says not only are we not out of it but we are top 3 with Ohio st and USC.

Coaches will be in home soon and he will be visiting

Is this from the Nate Clouse update? Haven't had a chance to read it.