CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man, wise beyond his years.

Says HC isn't that important to him. More important the academic side of things. Listed Ohio state, USC, UCLA, Nebraska today. hopes the school he chooses has the head coach stay for 3-4 years, but you can't commit to a coach. His words, not mine. We were last team he mentioned, but mentioned none the less.

I just can't believe that without his parents visiting NE or more so the girlfriend not having come here that he'd decide to enroll. Move away in 2 days time to get here for the second semester? Staying in Cali is a much easier transition if he's announcing a couple days before the semester starts - could even live at home for the rest of the year. Someone (maybe on another board) says they have a source that says he's 95% ours, I'd love that to be the case, and I'll give all sorts of kudos if it is but I just don't buy it.

• Fire 1

per the link above, deciding in the 4th quarter of the All American game.

Reporter doesn't even mention us. Asks if his top 3 are USC UCLA Ohio State and he says "and Nebraska"

mostly OSU questions though.

ends with the question "what is the final word you wanna say to Ohio State fans before Saturday"

responds: "OH-IO SHHHHH"

Reporter doesn't even mention us. Asks if his top 3 are USC UCLA Ohio State and he says "and Nebraska"

ends with the question "what is the final word you wanna say to Ohio State fans before Saturday"

Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg.

Didn't Keyshawn post on Twitter about silent commits with the tag "shhh"? Coincidence or food for thought?

yeah i wasnt saying it like he was biased with the questioning i just meant it like the interview was mostly about OSU

and SHHH is in reference to Ohio State. He was asked to give them a final word and used the Smith "SHHHH" and said OH-IO

I'd love to have this kid in red and its great to see that we made it into the final four after essentially being out of it for a while but it pretty much seems like he's headed to OSU at this point especially after reading everything on the OSU boards.