CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really wish I could go through an OV to UCLA, because I can't understand why such highly regarded talents choose UCLA year in and year out. Girls and flashy lights yada yada but it has to be more than that. Talk about a completely underachieving team that lost every form of discipline this last year. Had near brawls with Washington State, Utah, and Colorado because all that talent doesn't like getting outworked by hungrier guys. Jim Mora should be struggling to pull in a top 35 class.

Would be less offended if Holmes picks USC.

USC offered his girlfriend a scholarship for track this week apparently..

That seals it in my mind.

Can't help but think in the long run he'll regret letting a 16-17 year old girl drive his decision, but I do think that's a big factor.

That's what best friends are supposed to be there for. Not a failure of KJ & Gebbia if DH picks his GF, maybe they're one of the few couples who can make it last. But, in general, that seems less likely than him picking NU tomorrow.

I tried talking my best friend out of thinking his sweetheart was his best choice for the future, he didn't listen, it derailed his opportunities after hs, and now she has a family with another guy... Another of my best friends is happily married to his high school sweetheart, with 2 kids.... It always seems unlikely, but ya never know if you don't try, life is weird... Good friends at least try to point that stuff out tho.

Totally agree - when it comes down to it, if he's that into her no matter what the fellas say he will make his decision based on "love". If mom also was in his ear that makes it tough to say no.

It's funny - I always wanted to be the girl that someone loved that much ... all my boyfriends totally put bros first.

Totally agree - when it comes down to it, if he's that into her no matter what the fellas say he will make his decision based on "love". If mom also was in his ear that makes it tough to say no.

It's funny - I always wanted to be the girl that someone loved that much ... all my boyfriends totally put bros first.

You know how the ol' saying goes, "Bros before...." oh, nevermind ...

You know how the ol' saying goes, "Bros before...." oh, nevermind ...

Good idea.