CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Says Michigan and Ohio State will definitely get OVs. Not sure on others.

Listed Stanford, UCLA and Nebraska as still among his leaders. Also considering Miami and Tennessee.

I'd be willing to bet my membership to HB that he OV's Nebraska, especially since he told that to Coach via FaceTime after spring game.

Stanford or Nebraska, I think, are the only two real contenders, with the rest as only intriguing options and thus, another click bait article. Which is understandable.

UCLA definitely belongs in there as well

Does he have a girlfriend or a sister that goes there? That's why I see them being a contender, but still think it's Stanford or Nebraska. I hope I don't eat my words.

Stanford or Nebraska, I think, are the only two real contenders, with the rest as only intriguing options and thus, another click bait article. Which is understandable.

Does he have a girlfriend or a sister that goes there? That's why I see them being a contender, but still think it's Stanford or Nebraska. I hope I don't eat my words.

He has a current girlfriend, who I think is a Freshman in High School who is being recruited there. Must be talented, she's aiming to be the youngest track olympian.

He has a current girlfriend, who I think is a Freshman in High School who is being recruited there. Must be talented, she's aiming to be the youngest track olympian.

Lofty goals, hope she can do it, love watching American's kick the worlds butts in competition.

I agre with others that he probably has Stanford, UCLA, and Nebraska as his top 3 but he also hasnt visited OSU or Michigan so never know how that could change.

I still think Stanford is our biggest competition.

I would assume when he goes to pick UCLA/Stanford and Nebraska will be the 3 hats sitting in front of him. But OSU and Michigan still make me nervous.

I agre with others that he probably has Stanford, UCLA, and Nebraska as his top 3 but he also hasnt visited OSU or Michigan so never know how that could change.

I would assume when he goes to pick UCLA/Stanford and Nebraska will be the 3 hats sitting in front of him. But OSU and Michigan still make me nervous.

Didn't he visit tOSU with KJJ?

Didn't he visit tOSU with KJJ?
Yes he's been there.