CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not going to tOSU this weekend anymore. Hopefully he tags along with his buddies.

Thought he was supposed to be at Tenessee this weekend?
That was Tyjon Lindsey I believe.
Lindsey canceled UT and planned here awhile ago. As of late last week Darnay was headed to UT this weekend.

Never heard that. I was just going off the 247 article i was reading. So he's still going to UT then?

Not going to tOSU this weekend anymore. Hopefully he tags along with his buddies.

Thought he was supposed to be at Tenessee this weekend?
That was Tyjon Lindsey I believe.
Lindsey canceled UT and planned here awhile ago. As of late last week Darnay was headed to UT this weekend.

Never heard that. I was just going off the 247 article i was reading. So he's still going to UT then?

I would guess so. Someone was misinformed somewhere along the line. Maybe he isn't? I don't know, conflicting reports from two solid sources.

I think we are at best 50/50.

If I were forced to make a bet, I would pick Stanford.

I would also go with Stanford. Considering he has announced publicly multiple times that Stanford and UCLA are his top 2 with everyone else behind.....I don't think he could be anymore clear. I don't think Stanford has ever been in 2nd place.

I put it up to our performance on the field. We have an okay year (8-9) wins and I don't think we have a chance. If we get to the 10 win range I thinks it's a toss up. But if we somehow break through (11+) and show some big time strides with huge potential for the future, coupled with Key and Tristan being in his ear I think we end up with him. Just how I see his recruitment going.

Long time till NSD '17. And we have two people who won't stop recruiting Holmes if he doesn't pick GBR.

His June commitment will be more of a soft commitment regardless of who he picks IMO. So hopefully TGeb and Keyshawn are in his ear enough to sway him.

On another note this has to be the biggest recruit in a long time. Not only would he play as a freshman but with his father having the 'ProWay' training it would give us an in with those athletes. I've seen a lot of these SoCal guys tweet out 'ProWay or No Way.'

I put it up to our performance on the field. We have an okay year (8-9) wins and I don't think we have a chance. If we get to the 10 win range I thinks it's a toss up. But if we somehow break through (11+) and show some big time strides with huge potential for the future, coupled with Key and Tristan being in his ear I think we end up with him. Just how I see his recruitment going.

I'm of this view. However, since I believe we will be 7-5 or 8-4 I have a more negative view towards us keeping any recruiting momentum going. As in the Pelini years, I think we will miss out on some of the potential "gems" in the class (nothing implied toward KJJ or Gebbia).

I'm of this view. However, since I believe we will be 7-5 or 8-4 I have a more negative view towards us keeping any recruiting momentum going. As in the Pelini years, I think we will miss out on some of the potential "gems" in the class (nothing implied toward KJJ or Gebbia).

Thank you for gracing us with your cognizant ability to analyze the 2016 season long before it begins. However, what most of us don't understand is that these kids are not dying to play for Nebraska like you or I would be. However, that sentiment more than likely holds true for most programs. What Nebraska does provide though, is the ability to show recruits what a program looks like with tradition, and a passionate fan base. Coach Riley unequivocally is building something special. Tommy is a senior, and our offense should be light years ahead of where they were last season.

Don't count out anybody before the season begins, look at what Iowa did last year. Riley's teams showed me something I had not seen since 2000. A football team that played hard, and was in every game. Shoot, Nebraska should have won 11 games last season, were it not for bad luck. I don't know what the record will be, but I know this team can go no where but up.