O8n7o.png

Twitter

Rivals: #58 OLB; :star:star:star
247: #29 ATH; :star:star:star
Scout: #35 ATH; :star:star:star
ESPN: :star:star:star

Hudl

• Upvote 2

Picked up two more crystal predictions for Nebraska today.

We are recruiting him as an OLB?

From the film he looks like he is good at safety.

He looks taller than 6-1

Yes. Bray wants him to put on 25-30 pounds.

5 Crystal Ball predictions yesterday on 247. Must have liked his visit.

I would not be surprised to get a commitment from JoJo or Noah Fant by the spring game.

I saw that JoJo actually said he wasn't sure about any other trips right now. Plans to visit a B12 school and Nebraska again. Decide around 4th of July. I believe his quote was "I'm not going to go out of my way looking for schools now." Meaning, he's N.

I saw that JoJo actually said he wasn't sure about any other trips right now. Plans to visit a B12 school and Nebraska again. Decide around 4th of July. I believe his quote was "I'm not going to go out of my way looking for schools now." Meaning, he's N.

Can you specify where you saw this?

"I am supposed to go to Michigan still on the 25th," Domann said. "With the Nebraska offer under my belt though now I am not going to be going out of my way a lot to find more schools. I will probably go to Kansas State and Nebraska again. I will make my decision around the fourth of July."

Looking to visit Michigan, Penn State, Arizona State, Kansas State and Nebraska this summer before making a decision. Oregon also showing interest.

A Stanford offer would "change everything."

Prefers to play safety in college. Stanford recruiting him at safety.

Will visit his top four (or so) schools next month.

Here's an blurb from an article by Schafer and 247 today:

JoJo Domann - This one - like a few others on the list - is mostly about hanging around until Domann decides to formally announce for Nebraska. The Huskers are considered to be the favorite and Domann relishes the opportunity to play with former high school teammate Avery Anderson on the Blackshirts defense going forward.

• Upvote 1

We are closing in on quite a few Lb's... If I were Domann, id hop on board before they are out of bus passes!

Bingo. I might argue he may be close to not having an option.

We are closing in on quite a few Lb's... If I were Domann, id hop on board before they are out of bus passes!

Bingo. I might argue he may be close to not having an option.
How many LB'ers we taking and who are the ones really that close to picking us? I've read this a couple times now and just curious.

Viramontes, Laguins, Alexander, Domann, Divinity, plus the other guy that is a USC commit just to name a few. I'm not saying we are getting all these guys, but we have good relationships with all 6 plus more. I don't think we will take more that 5 LB's this year after taking so many last year. 5 feels kind of high too.

Viramontes, Laguins, Alexander, Domann, Divinity, plus the other guy that is a USC commit just to name a few. I'm not saying we are getting all these guys, but we have good relationships with all 6 plus more. I don't think we will take more that 5 LB's this year after taking so many last year. 5 feels kind of high too.

Jackson

Jackson

Alexander, Simmons, Johnson plus Jackson possibly.

Visited Kansas State this weekend.

Taking a little break from visits now. Visiting Stanford next month.

Was going to commit July 4 but with more schools showing interest now it'll likely be later.