Signed - S JoJo Domann

Haspula

We are closing in on quite a few Lb's... If I were Domann, id hop on board before they are out of bus passes!

Bingo. I might argue he may be close to not having an option.
How many LB'ers we taking and who are the ones really that close to picking us? I've read this a couple times now and just curious.

Viramontes, Laguins, Alexander, Domann, Divinity, plus the other guy that is a USC commit just to name a few. I'm not saying we are getting all these guys, but we have good relationships with all 6 plus more. I don't think we will take more that 5 LB's this year after taking so many last year. 5 feels kind of high too.

Viramontes, Laguins, Alexander, Domann, Divinity, plus the other guy that is a USC commit just to name a few. I'm not saying we are getting all these guys, but we have good relationships with all 6 plus more. I don't think we will take more that 5 LB's this year after taking so many last year. 5 feels kind of high too.

Jackson

Jackson

Alexander, Simmons, Johnson plus Jackson possibly.