Signed - WR J.D. Spielman

Cool deal. Welcome, JD! :koolaid:

You guys know I'm not much for football talent evaluation either, but I just like the pedigree here - son of a NFL GM, nephew of a former NFL player. It's also cool just how high a level he is at lacrosse. I'm very happy to hear that he'll be joining the Huskers. Splendid :)

Bleacher Report feature: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2379754-jd-spielman-son-of-nfl-gm-chasing-football-dream-despite-lacrosse-stardom

This is what sticks out to me about this guy...

- his cut back ability and lateral quickness - he can dance like Jamal turner use to. He jumps back, left, right, forward.

- his vision - watch him find holes both as a Rb and running back punts.

- his hand eye coordination - great lacrosse players have a lot of this. Watch him pick up a lose ball on the ground effortlessly. Watch him pick guys off and not drop it.

- his patience - he has speed but he also operates in a controlled manner, waiting for holes to open up.

- his football instincts - you can see them all over the field.

- his balance and strength - watch him effortlessly lift ppl up and throw them to the ground. Watch how many tackles he breaks.

• Fire 1