Uh oh, former Coach Kaz

A guy who thinks it's fine for his grown man of a boss to refer to people as c**ts and p*****s beats his wife. Color me surprised.

Do we know that Kaz thought it was fine for Bo to say these things?

And let's not forget that it was the Reverend Ron Brown that followed Bo to Youngstown St. Suppose he beats his wife too?

Kaz was the only coach with Bo at the meeting where those things were said. And Bo constantly asked him "right Kaz? Right? I told you this didnt I." and so on. it's a pretty easy to come to such a conlcusion.

Well then I guess we can conclude that Tom Osborne, Jim Tressel, all of Bo's current assistants and players and any former players that said Bo made them men support Bo's opinions of Eichorst and beat their wives and/or girlfriends. They all support him so it's easy to come to that conclusion.

Not beat wives/girlfriends. That wasnt the comment. It was about supporting Bo's opinions of Eichorst and calling him a c**t and pu&&y. No, I dont come to that conclusion. All I did was show pretty compelling evidence as to why someone would. He was the only coach at that meeting. Bo constantly turned to him during such meeting for reaffirment on his comments, so thats why I said it's easy to come to a conclusion that Kaz supported Bo's feelings on the matter. This little topic had really nothing to do with the wife beater part.

A guy who thinks it's fine for his grown man of a boss to refer to people as c**ts and p*****s beats his wife. Color me surprised.

And let's not forget that it was the Reverend Ron Brown that followed Bo to Youngstown St. Suppose he beats his wife too?

Kaz was the only coach with Bo at the meeting where those things were said. And Bo constantly asked him "right Kaz? Right? I told you this didnt I." and so on. it's a pretty easy to come to such a conlcusion.

Well then I guess we can conclude that Tom Osborne, Jim Tressel, all of Bo's current assistants and players and any former players that said Bo made them men support Bo's opinions of Eichorst and beat their wives and/or girlfriends. They all support him so it's easy to come to that conclusion.

Not beat wives/girlfriends. That wasnt the comment. It was about supporting Bo's opinions of Eichorst and calling him a c**t and pu&&y. No, I dont come to that conclusion. All I did was show pretty compelling evidence as to why someone would. He was the only coach at that meeting. Bo constantly turned to him during such meeting for reaffirment on his comments, so thats why I said it's easy to come to a conclusion that Kaz supported Bo's feelings on the matter. This little topic had really nothing to do with the wife beater part.

Ok. So lets forget the wife beater part of Moiraine's comment.

Jim Tressel must support Bo's views since he kept him employed after hearing the audio. TO must support Bo's views since he never came out publicly and said anything to the contrary. All of the coaches that work for Bo including the "honorable" Ron Brown must support his views since they continue to work for him.

My point is just because someone is in the room doesn't mean they support what is being said. Bo did say "Eichorst is a c**t and a pu&&y, right Kaz?" And no where in the audio do you hear Kaz utter one single syllable.

Now, I think Kaz is a cowardly piece of sh#t but some of these statements about how we can draw conclusions about this behavior are ridiculous.

Jim Tressel must support Bo's views since he kept him employed after hearing the audio. TO must support Bo's views since he never came out publicly and said anything to the contrary. All of the coaches that work for Bo including the "honorable" Ron Brown must support his views since they continue to work for him.

My point is just because someone is in the room doesn't mean they support what is being said. Bo did say "Eichorst is a c**t and a pu&&y, right Kaz?" And no where in the audio do you hear Kaz utter one single syllable.

Now, I think Kaz is a cowardly piece of sh#t but some of these statements about how we can draw conclusions about this behavior are ridiculous.

I know. Youre right. I already said that. All I said was, that it's easy to understand why someone would come to such conclusion.

Wanna take another lap or are we done now?

I know. Youre right. I already said that. All I said was, that it's easy to understand why someone would come to such conclusion.

Wanna take another lap or are we done now?

I don't think it is an easy conclusion to come to being in a room listening to someone speak and beating their wife. Sorry, I can't draw a straight line between the 2.

St. Paul, I entirely get and even essentially agree with your perspective. Social media and messageboards bring out this insatiable appetite to be judge and jury for people we've never known or met or known anything personal about, and it can get ugly.

And while I agree that no individual instance mentioned can, on it's own, be a direct variation to "wife beater", the context and inference of a lot of these things stacked up next to each other speaks to a dude with some real problems.

You've got the alleged Village Inn freakout.

You've got him getting into it with other coaches on the sideline of the Holiday Bowl (link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBs9P0z7xP8?t=93 )

You have how he lost his mind during the Miami game following Bo's lead like a little kid (link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qdiH53SzOY&t=178 )

You have a lot of Iowa fans saying "good riddance" when we hired him away, which we chalked up to sour grapes, but they've stood by their notion that he was a bad influence on their program.

You have his presence at the final meeting, and although you don't hear him say anything, you do hear Bo go to him for affirmation several times, and can get a clue for what the dynamic was.

Basically, where there's smoke there's fire, this dude needs help, and this shouldn't be the most surprising thing in the world.

• Fire 3

St. Paul, I entirely get and even essentially agree with your perspective. Social media and messageboards bring out this insatiable appetite to be judge and jury for people we've never known or met or known anything personal about, and it can get ugly.

And while I agree that no individual instance mentioned can, on it's own, be a direct variation to "wife beater", the context and inference of a lot of these things stacked up next to each other speaks to a dude with some real problems.

You've got him getting into it with other coaches on the sideline of the Holiday Bowl (link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBs9P0z7xP8?t=93 )

You have how he lost his mind during the Miami game following Bo's lead like a little kid (link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qdiH53SzOY&t=178 )

You have a lot of Iowa fans saying "good riddance" when we hired him away, which we chalked up to sour grapes, but they've stood by their notion that he was a bad influence on their program.

You have his presence at the final meeting, and although you don't hear him say anything, you do hear Bo go to him for affirmation several times, and can get a clue for what the dynamic was.

Basically, where there's smoke there's fire, this dude needs help, and this shouldn't be the most surprising thing in the world.

What I see is a man that, aside from the alleged Village Inn thing, takes his aggression out towards other men. Lot's of men do this. So to assume that these are indicators of someone prone to spousal abuse is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

It takes a special kind of sub-human race to hit a woman. Which we now know Kaz is. I just don't see the pattern from the above instances that everyone else does where it would involve women.

What I see is a man that, aside from the alleged Village Inn thing, takes his aggression out towards other men. Lot's of men do this. So to assume that these are indicators of someone prone to spousal abuse is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

It takes a special kind of sub-human race to hit a woman. Which we now know Kaz is. I just don't see the pattern from the above instances that everyone else does where it would involve women.

Dude, I don't think anyone is saying there is a pattern in his behavior that means it was likely he would be abusing his wife. I think everyone is just saying they aren't surprised considering his short fuse.

Now, I am FIRED up after watching those videos you posted. CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!

• Fire 1

Not really. All it takes is the right environment, and anybody is capable of it. It's great that so many on here are vehemently disgusted by the idea, which they should be, but to say that the action of hitting a woman is somehow intrinsically imbued with a special, darker kind of evil is silly.

Besides, from the reports, it sounds like his wife was hit with a picture frame, which involves a lot of extrapolation to see how exactly that ended up happening, and even though it's still despicable, it's not the same thing as hitting her.

• Fire 3

Gender shouldn't be an issue here. All domestic violence sucks. There are plenty of guys who have violent wives too. Would you fault one of them for standing up for themselves one day and popping her back? Defenitely not saying that's the situation here but plenty of men have wrongly been arrested for defending themselves.

Not really. All it takes is the right environment, and anybody is capable of it. It's great that so many on here are vehemently disgusted by the idea, which they should be, but to say that the action of hitting a woman is somehow intrinsically imbued with a special, darker kind of evil is silly.

Besides, from the reports, it sounds like his wife was hit with a picture frame, which involves a lot of extrapolation to see how exactly that ended up happening, and even though it's still despicable, it's not the same thing as hitting her.

So just the environment? They don't have to have to be bad people to take it out on someone smaller and weaker than them? Ok.

Gender shouldn't be an issue here. All domestic violence sucks. There are plenty of guys who have violent wives too. Would you fault one of them for standing up for themselves one day and popping her back? Defenitely not saying that's the situation here but plenty of men have wrongly been arrested for defending themselves.

Gender is the issue here because we are discussing a man much larger than his wife being arrested for domestic assault.

Great way to surmise, I was about to say when there is smoke there is some fire. However that said, this is a mans life lets not try to jump to the court of public opinion.

Gender is the issue here because we are discussing a man much larger than his wife being arrested for domestic assault.

80423591.jpg