Randy Gregory draft status

8. Atlanta Falcons — Nebraska OLB-DE Randy Gregory
The Falcons' free-agent edge signings have been anything but edgy. Brooks Reed? Please. Give us Gregory, the mantis-like rusher who doesn’t play as fast as you’d think a 235-pounder would, and his tape can be inconsistent, but his upside is undeniable.

This guy has Gregory at #8. It's the lowest I've seen in any of the mock drafts.

8. Atlanta Falcons Nebraska OLB-DE Randy Gregory

The Falcons' free-agent edge signings have been anything but edgy. Brooks Reed? Please. Give us Gregory, the mantis-like rusher who doesnt play as fast as youd think a 235-pounder would, and his tape can be inconsistent, but his upside is undeniable.

LINK

This guy has Gregory at #8. It's the lowest I've seen in any of the mock drafts.

Have a feeling testing positive for pot at the combine is going to drop him well below 8!

No way this changes much. Too much potential

thats what i was thinkin. The big news this week is how two woman beaters and a child abuser still have jobs. Its f'ing marijuana. In my iverson voice, not cocaine. Not steroids. Not steroids. We talkin bout weed man. We talkin bout weed.
Yup. He got his one pass, now he toes the line. This is only news to the public, surprised it wasn't leaked sooner, being able to squash this with teams before media jumps the story allows him to control the issue. Good coaching.

8. Atlanta Falcons Nebraska OLB-DE Randy Gregory

The Falcons' free-agent edge signings have been anything but edgy. Brooks Reed? Please. Give us Gregory, the mantis-like rusher who doesnt play as fast as youd think a 235-pounder would, and his tape can be inconsistent, but his upside is undeniable.

LINK

Have a feeling testing positive for pot at the combine is going to drop him well below 8!

Didn't realize he tested positive for weed. How did I miss this? (Maybe it was the weed. LOL)