Randy Gregory draft status

If it knocks him out of the top 10, whoever gets him at a steal gets the last laugh

...unless he fails any more drug tests. Randy might be giggling then, but not the franchise stuck with him.

I think the owners and General Managers are tired of wasting draft picks on the likes of Johnny Manziel, Josh Gordon, and Justin Blackmon.

Gregory will go a lot lower and a lot cheaper, but that doesn't necessarily make him a bargain.

We talkin bout weed man. We talkin bout weed.

Nope.

We are talking about suspensions. Dog fighters, wife beaters, kid beaters, cocaine users, steroid users, and potheads all are excluded from playing in the NFL while pursuing their pastime of choice. You might perceive a difference between all of these, but they equally determine who plays and who doesn't.

One can't help his team if he can't step foot on the field.

The cowboys would take him. Look at that Jones boy's track record. A little pot is nothing to Jerry.

I hope that Jerrah trades his first round pick to the Cleveland Browns for Johnny Manziel...

...and then I'll watch for the reddish glow on the Southern horizon that will signal the fireball enveloping Austin, College Station, Waco, Dallas, and Houston.

The cowboys would take him. Look at that Jones boy's track record. A little pot is nothing to Jerry.

I hope that Jerrah trades his first round pick to the Cleveland Browns for Johnny Manziel...

...and then I'll watch for the reddish glow on the Southern horizon that will signal the fireball enveloping Austin, College Station, Waco, Dallas, and Houston.

yup, Jerrah likes abusers, physical and drug.....if you can play the rest don't matter to Jerrah!

I find it to be an absolute joke that people are talking about Gregory's draft status falling in light of his failed drug tests. Some "experts" have him dropping to the mid to low 1st round and some even have him in the 2nd round.

All the while, Dorial Green-Beckham, who has had numerous issues with substance abuse and law breaking and didn't even play last year, is projected to go in the mid 1st round.

These people are f'ing stupid

Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston dropped from late 1st rounder to the 3rd round because he tested positive. Suggesting that RG is going to fall out of the top 5-10 isn't crazy talk. From his recent history and own admissions that this is his third failed test I'm not sure why anyone would potentially waste a top 10 pick on the guy.

It's worked out for the Chiefs and Justin Houston but whoever picks up RG might not be so lucky.