Signed - CB Lamar Jackson

Mavric

Im going to Nebraska because I can trust the coaching staff and coach Mike Riley is a real players coach, he said. "

Nebraska wasnt even in Jacksons top 10 at one point. The Huskers offered in the spring and Jackson was intrigued but eventually other schools piqued his interest. The defender kept hearing from Nebraska defensive backs coach Brian Stewart.

Ultimately, Jackson visited Nebraska for the Michigan State game and then was completely blown away by what the Huskers could offer.

The visit to Nebraska really helped a lot, he said. I just kept getting love from the fans. It was just a great overall visit. It was my best visit. Then the coaching staff was just consistent throughout recruiting me. They answered all my questions.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/Nebraska-Cornhuskers-land-Top247-defensive-back-Lamar-Jackson-43379983

That's what we want to hear about our coaches.

Great job Riley and company.

• Fire 2

Now...this video was awesome and the Fitz one was horrible, right? Ha

Yep, Fitz is an attention whore and Jackson is a great film maker.

Ha!

I liked the videos...I think they are fun...it is kind of like the "tacky" wedding videos...they are goofy and make you laugh a bit but in the end they are not really about the "guests" anyway.

Why would some use this time to judge a video or make a negative comment towards a kid that just may be our BEST GET in the class. How about focusing on making him feel welcome rather than the idiotic crap !!!

After the the verbal, I am sure he is all over boards looking at responses. He is a young man who just had fun and made a huge decision. Show some respect please.

Why would some use this time to judge a video or make a negative comment towards a kid that just may be our BEST GET in the class. How about focusing on making him feel welcome rather than the idiotic crap !!!

After the the verbal, I am sure he is all over boards looking at responses. He is a young man who just had fun and made a huge decision. Show some respect please.

I think the video is really cool. I'm amazed at how well they can make those things. I am just goofing on everyone who thought Fitz's video was the worst thing ever and the downfall of America's youth, just because he committed to Louisville.