Signed - CB Lamar Jackson

Mavric

Why would some use this time to judge a video or make a negative comment towards a kid that just may be our BEST GET in the class. How about focusing on making him feel welcome rather than the idiotic crap !!!

After the the verbal, I am sure he is all over boards looking at responses. He is a young man who just had fun and made a huge decision. Show some respect please.

I think the video is really cool. I'm amazed at how well they can make those things. I am just goofing on everyone who thought Fitz's video was the worst thing ever and the downfall of America's youth, just because he committed to Louisville.

I am not saying that every comment on video is "negative"....but I am sure the ending of his video probably had some significance to him, so why are a few calling it "awkward"? I am sure the people in the video are very important to him, yet we as "fans" are going to critique it ?? Als

• Fire 1

I don't care what everyone else thinks... I think those videos are kind of cool, even Fitz's. I'm all far the kids having some fun.

I think the videos are fine... let the kids have fun with the moment.

Better than the video that one kid had where he was getting on airplanes and what not.. think he committed to Notre Dame.

Didnt mind Fitz video or this one.

Why would some use this time to judge a video or make a negative comment towards a kid that just may be our BEST GET in the class. How about focusing on making him feel welcome rather than the idiotic crap !!!

After the the verbal, I am sure he is all over boards looking at responses. He is a young man who just had fun and made a huge decision. Show some respect please.

I think the video is really cool. I'm amazed at how well they can make those things. I am just goofing on everyone who thought Fitz's video was the worst thing ever and the downfall of America's youth, just because he committed to Louisville.

I am not saying that every comment on video is "negative"....but I am sure the ending of his video probably had some significance to him, so why are a few calling it "awkward"? I am sure the people in the video are very important to him, yet we as "fans" are going to critique it ?? Also, the comment on him running.....wow.....classless and embarrassing.

My comment? It was a reference to a NU WR who got chased down and caught by a cop. Calm down bruh. I'm sure Lamar has better things to do then read message boards for reaction to his videos.

With that said I will get off your lawn so you can watch Matlock, and enjoy your benefiber in peace while remembering the good old days. See you around pops

Are you kidding me, #1 rated safety as per Rivals?! Outstanding! Offers from ND, MI, USC, UCLA, OR, OU. Great get!

boom-clipart-ff20ca9103d44a5885c2caa8a7e

Welcome Lamar!

The one problem I have with this is he isn't a 5 star. How can you be the #1 rated Safety in the country and not be a 5 Star?? Doesn't make sense. I'm gonna have to pull the "b/c they knew he was probably going to Nebraska they didn't give him the 5th star."