OL Harlan Gunn

kramer

He doesn't seem to have been a big Husker fan. Most kids growing up in Nebraska, if they think they have some talent dream of playing for the Big Red. I know all my friends did. I don't think he will be missed much by the Husker. Good luck to him, I would wish that for any Nebraska kid.

GBR!!!

He probally thinks that he doesn't have to work very hard since he has recieved and accepted a scholarship to Miami.

hello, if he continues to be unimpressive he could see his schollie from mia go bye-bye, since they continue to evaluate the development of their verbals, & other prospects (some who may sooner or later pique the interest of one larry coker)

p.s. believe you-me, when I state that there are at least 25-to-30 ol/dl prospects in the state of fl who are better developed for d1 football than harlan is

p.s. believe you-me, when I state that there are at least 25-to-30 ol/dl prospects in the state of fl who are better developed for d1 football than harlan is

After seeing him Friday, you could make a case that there are many better lineman in this state than Gunn. I don't doubt you that there are 25-30 better prospects in FL.

• 1 month later...

Jeremy Crabtree said on 1620 today that if Coker and staff are ousted that might put is committment up in the air. He said the Nebraska staff is still pushing for Gunn. He did mention that Gunn does have some real motivation issues.

It wouldn't surprise me if he does end up there if Coker gets let go. The talent level at Miami has been steadily declining since he took over.

His mom was quoted by Dave Weber of channel 6 tonight saying she plans to move to Florida to stay near her son. May be a good indicator he's gone.

Not a big loss, really. She better hope that Miami's new staff will keep his scholarship offer. Otherwise, she would be living there for no reason.

• 1 month later...