Petteway in the Pros

Will He Stay or Will He Go?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So we have two starters declare early for the draft - one won't get drafted, the other might not either but definitely won't get drafter high enough to warrent leaving early. Plus we have another potential starter leave.

Pretty much the definition of dysfunctional.

So we have two starters declare early for the draft - one won't get drafted, the other might not either but definitely won't get drafter high enough to warrent leaving early. Plus we have another potential starter leave.

Not sure if the dysfunction is 100% blame on the coach. Petteway and Pitch were transfers out of their original schools for a reason.

Disappointed with Smith leaving. As for Petteway and Pichford, I am not losing any sleep on them. After watching this season, neither seemed too invested in the team. My feeling is that this opens the door for the person who NEEDS to be the leader on the team and that is Shavon Shields! I can see him having a great senior season and letting his true leadership skills pull the best out of the returning players as well as the new ones. This years team really seemed dysfunctional. I look for next season to be a much better TEAM.

Addition by subtraction!!!

Not sure if the dysfunction is 100% blame on the coach. Petteway and Pitch were transfers out of their original schools for a reason.

If i were to guess I would put about 10% of the dysfunction blame on Miles. You could just tell in the way the guys acted there was something else going on.

So.....a guy everyone had thought would be entering the draft prior to his horrible season this year, does what we all thought he would do, and leaves.

A guy who has transferred multiple times between high school and college decides to hang it up and now apparently try his chances in the NBA, and anybody is surprised? Why?

Aside from Tarin Smith leaving, none of these other guys should be surprising at all.

The rate of transfers or players who leave early across the NCAA is 40% ( heard this on the radio). Tim Miles so far has a 45% rate. So we're really no more dysfunctional than anybody, if that's even the term to use. It appears to me we are just normal.

• Fire 3

So.....a guy everyone had thought would be entering the draft prior to his horrible season this year, does what we all thought he would do, and leaves.

A guy who has transferred multiple times between high school and college decides to hang it up and now apparently try his chances in the NBA, and anybody is surprised? Why?

Aside from Tarin Smith leaving, none of these other guys should be surprising at all.

The rate of transfers or players who leave early across the NCAA is 40% ( heard this on the radio). Tim Miles so far has a 45% rate. So we're really no more dysfunctional than anybody, if that's even the term to use. It appears to me we are just normal.

Have to admit that the only one here that surprises me was Smith.

That said, I get the feeling that this is a watershed moment in Miles's tenure. Either he is going to grow from here or crash.

Nobody knows which direction it's going. I'm rooting for the guy all the way.