RB Mulbah Car [Houston Commit]

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

From Husker Journal:

APRIL 18 2015. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS MULBAH CAR, RB, 5-11, 195, AUSTIN (JOHN H REAGAN), TEXAS

Car and Nebraska’s running back coach Reggie Davis are Twitter friends, and they have establish a good relationship. Coach Davis contacted Car’s high school coach to have Mulbah Car give him a return phone call. The phone call was a valuable one as Coach Reggie Davis offered Car a scholarship to the University of Nebraska.”

“Liked me on film”

“Coach Davis said he liked me on film, I’m a good player. They (Nebr.) have a new staff coming in with a new coach, so he let me know about that. He is recruiting the Austin area.” Car said

He likes to run

“He (Davis) said he likes how I run downhill - I’m aggressive. I’m a type of person with the ball and go downhill that’s what he likes about me. He wants to coach me. All we do in high school is run with the ball.” Car said

Would like to visit NU

“I’m hoping he (Davis) will send me an invitation so I can go there and check it out; that’s what my coach told me. I’m not sure yet (visit) they haven’t said anything. The thing they (Nebr.) did say they will come up here for spring ball and check me out.” Car said

“Coach Davis told me he likes me, we will talk more about it. It was the first time we talked; we will talk more and more. He said it’s good to call the players and communicate with them form a bond and call more.” Car said

cornhead.gif
  • 3 months later...

Apparently will be here Friday after visiting Iowa State Thursday.

Interesting. I guess if he wants to stop by there's no harm in that. But I wouldn't think we'd still be after him very much. At least at RB. He can play DB as well so that might be a possibility.