RB Mulbah Car [Houston Commit]

Mavric

We're having a bad run of kids committing elsewhere the moment they get back from their NU visit.

Kinda tells me we are a secondary option to most kids.

We have a lot of kids that we are their first choice and there are a lot that have other schools as their first choice.

That has always been and always will be. We wouldn't be sitting on the number of commits we have right now if we were second fiddle for everyone.

I'm honored to have received an offer to play football at U of H Today After prayerful consideration I committed to be a cougar !!!!!!

— Mulbah Car (@mulbahcar123456) August 6, 2015

Did I get this right that he received the offer today and committed immediately?

I think the punctuation should have been a period after "U of H" and a comma after "Today".

I'm honored to have received an offer to play football at U of H Today After prayerful consideration I committed to be a cougar !!!!!!

— Mulbah Car (@mulbahcar123456) August 6, 2015

Did I get this right that he received the offer today and committed immediately?

I think the punctuation should have been a period after "U of H" and a comma after "Today".

And some people think punctuation is stupid.

• Fire 2

• 2 years later...