Signed - TE Jack Stoll

Player: Jack Stoll
Hometown: Aurora, Colorado
School: Regis Jesuit
Position: Tight End
Height: 6-5
Weight: 225
40 time:
Offers: Air Force, Colorado State, Idaho State, Nebraska, Nevada, Texas, Wyoming
Visits: 4/11/15 - Spring Game; 06/13/15 - Big Red Weekend; 10/24/15 vs. Northwestern; 11/27/15 vs. Iowa

O8n7o.png

Twitter

Rivals: :star :star :star
247: #53 TE; :star :star :star
Scout: #35 TE; :star :star :star
ESPN: #9 TE; :star :star :star

Hudl

• Upvote 1

Same story, different player.

Loves and is amazed by facilities. So glad he visited. Sounded like Nebraska and Texas at top of list. Seemed intrigued by what Coaches told him about their plans for TE position. 4.6 40 and 36 inch vert.

Colorado hasn't offered this guy? What's going on over there?

Look what ya did, ya little jerk.

No worries, all is well until Rutgers offers.

• Upvote 2

Looking to visit Nebraska and Texas again before deciding some time this summer.

Said our weight room technology really stood out as he hasn't seen anything like that anywhere else.

Nebraska, Texas and Colorado "standing out". Will visit all three a second time.

Colorado – “Geography doesn’t play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.”

Texas – “It’s a phenomenal program with a great tradition and great fan support. They really have a winning mentality down there. They really care about football.”

Nebraska - “It’s a lot of the same characteristic as Texas. Phenomenal football tradition. They obviously are a winning school and don’t tolerate losing. I just feel they are heading in the right direction and we will see them in a Big Ten Championship in the next year or two. I feel Nebraska is really a competitive school and it excites me.”

Scout

Colorado – “Geography doesn’t play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.”

Really?

Colorado Geography doesnt play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.

Really?
original.gif
  • Upvote 3

I read somewhere that he is visiting Texas for a week straight the week before he is supposed to come visit Nebraska. Is that right?

Really?

Yea that's what I was thinking ....... but they probably won the spring game so it is a good sign.

Colorado Geography doesnt play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.

Really?

Yea that's what I was thinking ....... but they probably won the spring game so it is a good sign.

In all fairness they can only go up from where they are!

Really?

They certainly can get higher. It's just a matter of time

Really?

They certainly can get higher. It's just a matter of time

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg

Now hopefully he'll give the steers the ax. :hookerhorns

Anyone know if he is going to visit Texas or has visited? With him here this weekend I'm hoping we get him N

Visiting Texas this week. Visiting here June 13 - second Big Red Weekend

He supposed to decide later this month.

Anyone know if he is going to visit Texas or has visited? With him here this weekend I'm hoping we get him N

I like us having the last visit. I think he ends up N.

I like us having the last visit. I think he ends up N.

We have a great shot imo

So with Bubak already in, but now appearing to be on the fence, and Stille in as of today, we are still looking at two more TE's (Stoll and Pope). Assuming Bubak ends up going to ASU, do we need 3 TE's for this upcoming class?

So with Bubak already in, but now appearing to be on the fence, and Stille in as of today, we are still looking at two more TE's (Stoll and Pope). Assuming Bubak ends up going to ASU, do we need 3 TE's for this upcoming class?

Stille is at DE.

Stille is at DE.

Ok...that helps. I thought I saw TE and not DE, so all is well if we end up with 2 I think. Thanks for the clarification.

We are taking 2 TEs my guess is Bubak and Stoll but would gladly take Pope over Bubak if he bolts

Stoll and Pope being N would more than make up for Bubak. Both have higher upside imo. Hope Bubak stays but its not out of the question that we take 3 TEs.

Loved his visit. Didn't get to talk to many players on his spring visit because they were all preparing for the Spring Game, was glad to get to know the guys in the program this trip. Eric Lee went out of his way to talk to Stoll and that meant a lot. Family still hasn't made a final decision but one school is standing out over the others. Decision Friday.

Supposedly now announcing later this week.

But if he's wavering this much, this is far from over.

Tipping his hand either way?

Not that I've seen. Has really bottled up the last few weeks.

3 huskers predictions on 247 today. Hopefully where there is smoke there will be a big red N!

Yep. 247 shows 80% prediction for the Huskers. Also, teaser on Scout suggests that he will make his decision this Friday.

3 huskers predictions on 247 today. Hopefully where there is smoke there will be a big red N!

Yep. 247 shows 80% prediction for the Huskers. Also, teaser on Scout suggests that he will make his decision this Friday.

Same day as JoJo Domann. Interesting.

Same day as JoJo Domann. Interesting.

Maybe 2 CO kids committing to NU same day? Would be cool