Signed - TE Jack Stoll

Mavric

So with Bubak already in, but now appearing to be on the fence, and Stille in as of today, we are still looking at two more TE's (Stoll and Pope). Assuming Bubak ends up going to ASU, do we need 3 TE's for this upcoming class?

Stille is at DE.

Ok...that helps. I thought I saw TE and not DE, so all is well if we end up with 2 I think. Thanks for the clarification.

We are taking 2 TEs my guess is Bubak and Stoll but would gladly take Pope over Bubak if he bolts

Stoll and Pope being N would more than make up for Bubak. Both have higher upside imo. Hope Bubak stays but its not out of the question that we take 3 TEs.

Loved his visit. Didn't get to talk to many players on his spring visit because they were all preparing for the Spring Game, was glad to get to know the guys in the program this trip. Eric Lee went out of his way to talk to Stoll and that meant a lot. Family still hasn't made a final decision but one school is standing out over the others. Decision Friday.

3 huskers predictions on 247 today. Hopefully where there is smoke there will be a big red N!

Yep. 247 shows 80% prediction for the Huskers. Also, teaser on Scout suggests that he will make his decision this Friday.

Same day as JoJo Domann. Interesting.

Maybe 2 CO kids committing to NU same day? Would be cool