Signed - TE Jack Stoll

Mavric

• 1 month later...

Nebraska, Texas and Colorado "standing out". Will visit all three a second time.

Colorado – “Geography doesn’t play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.”

Texas – “It’s a phenomenal program with a great tradition and great fan support. They really have a winning mentality down there. They really care about football.”

Nebraska - “It’s a lot of the same characteristic as Texas. Phenomenal football tradition. They obviously are a winning school and don’t tolerate losing. I just feel they are heading in the right direction and we will see them in a Big Ten Championship in the next year or two. I feel Nebraska is really a competitive school and it excites me.”

Scout

Colorado – “Geography doesn’t play a huge role in my decision, but I have had three teammates go to CU in the last few years. Regis has had a lot of kids go there and it would be nice to play with those guys. Obviously they are a rising program in the Pac 12.”

Really?