SIGNED - WR Jaevon McQuitty

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got that article read. As a Missouri kid, I will be watching and cheering this kid on. Just might be the best receiver in this class. Time will tell. Glad to have him.

Without a doubt could be the best. He might be the player most lost in the shuffle of WR names floating around. KJJ has the name, Tyjon the high rating, Calvin the drama, Lewis has the hopes of fans (now dwindling). This kid is quietly looking to be a big time player. Might be the one I'm most excited to see at the WR spot.

This article is the best I have read in quite a while. He may be my favorite player now.

All I want in life is just a big house, and two Great Danes and maybe a horse...And some land, It could be in Nebraska, Missouri, Texas, I dont really care....I just want to be an accountant....I just want to dress successful, you know? If thats meeting people or just working hard.."

- Jaevon McQuitty

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/next-generation-nebraska-wr-commit-jaevon-mcquitty-wants-big-house-two-great-danes-horse

• 2 weeks later...

• 6 months later...