Treand3

Signed - QB Patrick O'Brien

Last I checked we are in first place in our division. Playoffs would be great, however got to get to the Big10 Championship and that is on our minds. We all have our opinions - and hope we don't have to find out who is right.

Well, you're wrong, so.

Last I checked we are in first place in our division. Playoffs would be great, however got to get to the Big10 Championship and that is on our minds. We all have our opinions - and hope we don't have to find out who is right.

Well, you're wrong, so.
POB warmed up solo 4 weeks or so ago when Tommy went down before a halftime situation in which Tommy came back so I wouldn't put it put of the realm of possibility back then.

Well, you're wrong, so.
POB warmed up solo 4 weeks or so ago when Tommy went down before a halftime situation in which Tommy came back so I wouldn't put it put of the realm of possibility back then.

Thought that was when we last had this discussion, and when we last had this discussion, the person he was throwing to was Fyfe.

• Upvote 1

Well, you're wrong, so.

How am I wrong?

We have 1 loss in our division - who is better then that?

Is our team goal to win the Big10 and then see where that puts us?

Show me an example where the game was on the line and we went with somebody other than TA or PO?

By the way nice reply - let me guess you got an F in debate

Well, you're wrong, so.

How am I wrong?

We have 1 loss in our division - who is better then that?

Is our team goal to win the Big10 and then see where that puts us?

Show me an example where the game was on the line and we went with somebody other than TA or PO?

By the way nice reply - let me guess you got an F in debate

Once again, THEY WILL NOT BURN A RED SHIRT THIS LATE IN THE SEASON. Is that clear enough?

again, we will see if the situation arises. And again your monotone debate tactic probably got you an F

I give all of your posts an F. One more and I'm going to have to call a conference with your parents, do you understand mister?

• Upvote 1

On 12/7/2015 at 8:59 AM, TonyStalloni said:

I have to believe something special and positive is going to happen to this program in a few years.

You were right!  LOL!!!   (Sorry, i was reading back over this thread from years ago and saw your comment)

• Plus1 1