JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

After o brien, I kinda shrug my shoulders at wilson too, sadly.

Am I alone in not minding that another school take him?

I hope your alone in that thought. Give me the best talent and competition for the spot as possible. I hope fans of other teams are jealous of the QB talent and depth at Nebraska like we and everyone else are of Ohio St.

• Fire 1

Maybe not alone but in the very small minority. Wilson has all the tools to be a college dc's nightmare. His physical tools make could make the offense a nightmare to defend. A pass first qb that can flat run too.

• Fire 4

Qb's like Wilson fit a system that historically made recruiting-challenged Nebraska more competitive on a national scale. We need guys like him running our own, unique offense, because simple logic dictates that we're never going to much of a threat to talent-laden teams running what they do with less talented players overall and a vanilla offense.

They realize this at Oregon. They aren't fools. I would consider Wilson a bigger loss to our program than Obrien right now.

• Fire 1

Qb's like Wilson fit a system that historically made recruiting-challenged Nebraska more competitive on a national scale. We need guys like him running our own, unique offense, because simple logic dictates that we're never going to much of a threat to talent-laden teams running what they do with less talented players overall and a vanilla offense.

They realize this at Oregon. They aren't fools. I would consider Wilson a bigger loss to our program than Obrien right now.

Well said!

I feel like everyone justifies some sort of an excuse when a player that is committed looks elsewhere. The kid is a stud and, like you said, fits a the mold of a QB that is going to be highly sought-after. We can't get our panties in a wad the second another school comes after him, it shows we are going after the right kids. We just need to prove that Nebraska is the better fit.

If both O'Brien and Wilson end up at Nebraska, both will probably red shirt for Tommy's senior year. After that both have a legit shot at being the number 1 guy. Depth and talented depth at QB is huge. Ask Ohio state

If both O'Brien and Wilson end up at Nebraska, both will probably red shirt for Tommy's senior year. After that both have a legit shot at being the number 1 guy. Depth and talented depth at QB is huge. Ask Ohio state

Really think it will be a 3 man race. POB, Wilson and ZDarlington

That is a crazy thought. We need good talent at QB. We have a recruit that is now starting to be recognized and recruited by a team that has been in the national discussion for years and recently played for the NC. More of those types of teams will knock on his door.

And you want him to go somewhere else??????? REALLY??????

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]