JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

I would take Wilson before Locksley. Their arms are comparable, but Wilson is the faster of the two. 

That being said, if all our QBs stay, I'm not sure I would take either one of them. 

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

One more thing.  And someone can correct me if I am wrong

Locksley would be a 2 for 2 guy

Wilson would be a 3 for 3 guy

That is correct; both have RSed, but Locksley is a Sophomore and Wilson is a Freshman. 

Edited by Cdog923
27 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I would take Wilson before Locksley. Their arms are comparable, but Wilson is the faster of the two. 

That being said, if all our QBs stay, I'm not sure I would take either one of them. 

That is correct; both have RSed, but Locksley is a Sophomore and Wilson is a Freshman. 

Wilson redshirted at Oregon and played at CC, correct?  That would make him a sophomore (3 for 3)

4 minutes ago, theknife said:

To be clear, he doesn't have a 2018 offer, right? 

Not that I know of.  But I thought I'd move it here since there would likely be some talk about him.  And it has been confirmed that he's been in contact with Frost and speculated that we'll be in the JUCO/Transfer QB market.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Warrior10 said:

Assuming one of Lee, POB, Gebbia leave I think we need to take 2 QB's. I was thinking 1 JUCO and 1 HS but hadn't thought on 2 JUCO's.

I doubt both would go to Nebraska.  But the sentiment for me is that he's going to need 2.  I think Lee should leave and I'm not sure if POB and/or TG  would stick around.  So if that is the case, getting 2 JUCO's that have some playing experience is more important to me at this point.

It also is an attractive position for a 2019 QB to see that there might not be a lot in front of him on the depth chart.  Looking at you, Max Duggan.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Would you rather take Locksley at IWCC or Wilson?

Juco stats:

Locksley - 66.2% / 1964 paYDS / 9.0 ypa / 16 paTD / 6 int / 160.2 paEff / 671 ruYDS / 6.6 ypc / 19 ruTDs

Wilson - 58.6% / 1776 paYDS / 6.3 ypa / 22 paTD / 9 int / 131.4 paEff / 454 ruYDS / 4.2 ypc / 5 ruTDs

Coming out of HS 247C ratings

Locksley - 4* / .8947 / #20 ATH

Wilson - 3* / .8858 / #8 Dual QB

Take em both.

• Plus1 3
Just now, Huskers44 said:

Mike Hughes is on the roster. He won’t be transferring. 

OK.  I was a bit confused as to what his status is.  He's listed on UCF's Class of 2018 commit list.  But then his profile seemed to indicate that he was already there.  So I wasn't sure what the actual deal is.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]