JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...
Turns out Oregon was doing a little more than just 'sneaking around'. When Frost went to watch Wilson throw, he gave Wilson an offer and made a major push to get Wilson to open his recruitment and visit Eugene. Wilson told Frost, he is solid to Nebraska and will not visit. Boom!
  • Fire 2

Turns out Oregon was doing a little more than just 'sneaking around'. When Frost went to watch Wilson throw, he gave Wilson an offer and made a major push to get Wilson to open his recruitment and visit Eugene. Wilson told Frost, he is solid to Nebraska and will not visit. Boom!

Well this is impressive and good way to win over the fans is being totally committed...I thought POB had a better arm but I'm truly impressed with this young man's intangibles

Sorry, Scott!

And to the doubters -- maybe it speaks volumes that Frost and the Ducks would be after one of our QB commits. When Nebraska offered, the other schools were Arkansas State, Houston, Indiana, Memphis, New Mexico State, and UNLV.

Recruiting season is just picking up -- you cannot read that much into it if a prospect doesn't have everybody after him yet.

I like that others are sniffing around too. He wouldn't be worth a darn if he was left alone.

I want him bad. He committed first and is probably seeing his position rival get this recruiting coverage with elite 11, let that chip on his shoulder grow and kick up the heat of competition when they get on campus.

• Fire 1

I like that others are sniffing around too. He wouldn't be worth a darn if he was left alone.

I want him bad. He committed first and is probably seeing his position rival get this recruiting coverage with elite 11, let that chip on his shoulder grow and kick up the heat of competition when they get on campus.

As a reminder, it wasn't too long ago when some were shrugging their shoulders at the commitment!

Oregon is no slouch. It's good for him to take a visit though and as many as he needs to explore all his options. It's what any of us would (or should) do. Really hope the Huskers get to hold onto him, though. If not, I'm sure contingency plans this year and next are in place. Not every recruit or even commit is going to end up on the team, and that's a fact everyone deals with.

As a reminder, it wasn't too long ago when some were shrugging their shoulders at the commitment!

Oregon is no slouch. It's good for him to take a visit though and as many as he needs to explore all his options. It's what any of us would (or should) do. Really hope the Huskers get to hold onto him, though. If not, I'm sure contingency plans this year and next are in place. Not every recruit or even commit is going to end up on the team, and that's a fact everyone deals with.

Exactly. I like our chances though, especially at QB where early playing time isn't out of the question the next couple recruiting classes.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]