RB Vavae Malepeai [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Mililani is huge now.. they won the state title beating punahou (in the battle of high school recruiting)... its a pretty shady business it seems down here.... punahou used to be a rich white kids school speckled with asian nerds... football team used to suck.... now they have heavily recruited local poly kids for football with scholarships.... they own many apartments close by that the kids stay at as many live very far away... not to be outdone mililani and coach rod york has poched several kids from local high schools to create his own super team.... now the OIA (league for public schools) has created a rule that kids who transfer have to sit out a year... not sure where this kid is from.. but id be willing to bet his is not from mililani... personally its great to offer these local boys but I'm pretty sure none will ever make it to nebraska....

Mililani is huge now.. they won the state title beating punahou (in the battle of high school recruiting)... its a pretty shady business it seems down here.... punahou used to be a rich white kids school speckled with asian nerds... football team used to suck.... now they have heavily recruited local poly kids for football with scholarships.... they own many apartments close by that the kids stay at as many live very far away... not to be outdone mililani and coach rod york has poched several kids from local high schools to create his own super team.... now the OIA (league for public schools) has created a rule that kids who transfer have to sit out a year... not sure where this kid is from.. but id be willing to bet his is not from mililani... personally its great to offer these local boys but I'm pretty sure none will ever make it to nebraska....

I looked it up, and Mililani had a population of about 50,000 in 2010. That's nearly double the 28,000 it was in 2000 when I was last there. Crazy.

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...