Gregory or Abdullah. Who has the better NFL career?

What think ye, Huskerboard?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is sort of an aside, but there are more NFL players who use cocaine than marijuana. Probably college players too. Especially the one who are sure to land in the NFL.

Cocaine doesn't stick around in your system nearly as long as weed. A couple weeks out and you're good to go after snorting coke. Maybe less. Marijuana sticks around for a couple weeks or more, depending on how much you smoke. Or so I understand, anyway. :lol:

Character (& Talent) is the issue that gets you booted out of the league or keeps you in it! AA has enough of both to stay for a while. Gregory's questionable in the character department, but the talent is enough for him to get his opportunities. I think AA sticks in the league because of his "Rex" qualities!

• Fire 1

Character (& Talent) is the issue that gets you booted out of the league or keeps you in it! AA has enough of both to stay for a while. Gregory's questionable in the character department, but the talent is enough for him to get his opportunities. I think AA sticks in the league because of his "Rex" qualities!

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

-John Wooden

• Fire 2

This is sort of an aside, but there are more NFL players who use cocaine than marijuana. Probably college players too. Especially the one who are sure to land in the NFL.

Cocaine doesn't stick around in your system nearly as long as weed. A couple weeks out and you're good to go after snorting coke. Maybe less. Marijuana sticks around for a couple weeks or more, depending on how much you smoke. Or so I understand, anyway. :lol:

According to my DOT manual with regards to random drug testing which is a requirement for all commercial drivers holding a CDL, most drugs can only be detected within two to three days after being used including occasional use of marijuana. Where it gets a bit sticky is whether one occasionally uses marijuana or whether they consume a lot of marijuana. It isn't very specific with regards to how much or how often constitutes consuming a lot of marijuana. If one does consume by their definition of a lot, it can remain in the system for up to 30 days. This is all in urine samples. I have no idea if it remains or is detectable for longer periods of time through blood.

According to my DOT manual with regards to random drug testing which is a requirement for all commercial drivers holding a CDL, most drugs can only be detected within two to three days after being used including occasional use of marijuana. Where it gets a bit sticky is whether one occasionally uses marijuana or whether they consume a lot of marijuana. It isn't very specific with regards to how much or how often constitutes consuming a lot of marijuana. If one does consume by their definition of a lot, it can remain in the system for up to 30 days. This is all in urine samples. I have no idea if it remains or is detectable for longer periods of time through blood.

Directly Observed Treatment ?

Department Of Transportation?

Druid of the Talon?

Dynamic Overclocking Technology?

:lol:

• 5 years later...

• 3 years later...