JUCO LB Victor Viramontes [UNLV - Signed LOI]

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

For us he would look like a LB trying to play LB so that is a positive. Also I would want to go home if I had to listen to PJ Fleck everyday of the week. 

PJ Fleck is all about accountability and doing your job. He approaches things a bit more gimmicky than Frost but they both have similar philosophies. 

I cant stand Fleck but he talks a lot about being successful in every facet. If you arent buying into Flecks system, you might struggle buying into Frosts system. 

If he wants to go somewhere and screw around, I bet Oregon State would take him.

Let me make very clear I dont think Fleck is even close to the coach Frost is and Fleck is a walking sound byte but he does preach accountability. 

1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

PJ Fleck is all about accountability and doing your job. He approaches things a bit more gimmicky than Frost but they both have similar philosophies. 

I cant stand Fleck but he talks a lot about being successful in every facet. If you arent buying into Flecks system, you might struggle buying into Frosts system. 

If he wants to go somewhere and screw around, I bet Oregon State would take him.

Let me make very clear I dont think Fleck is even close to the coach Frost is and Fleck is a walking sound byte but he does preach accountability. 

he may preach a lot but I think that is the majority of what Fleck does. He seems fake as hell and I was worn out after the first time I heard him speak. He is about a 1/4 the football mind of Frost based on watching them go head to head. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

he may preach a lot but I think that is the majority of what Fleck does. He seems fake as hell and I was worn out after the first time I heard him speak. He is about a 1/4 the football mind of Frost based on watching them go head to head. 

Imagine living in Minnesota. 

Everyone I have talked to that knows anything about the organization said the team last year hated on him. He has got more buy in this year and Fleck is actually a decent dude. He is the same guy with cameras on as he is when they are off.

I find it to be too gimmicky and tiring but if he can get some buy in you just never know.

I agree Frost is ten times the coach that Fleck is but again(sorry to be a broken record) they both stand for the same things from their players, they just go about it a different way.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO LB Victor Viramontes [UNLV - Signed LOI]