Player: Boe Wilson
Hometown: Lee's Summit, Missouri
School: Lee's Summit West
Position: Offensive Guard
Height: 6-2
Weight: 277
40 time:
Offers: Kansas, Louisville, Nebraska, Purdue
Visits: 6/6/15 - Big Red Weekend; 7/11/15; 10/10/15 vs. Wisconsin; 11/7/15 vs. Michigan State

O8n7o.png

Twitter

Rivals: :star:star:star
247: #40 OG; :star :star :star
Scout: #3 C; :star:star:star
ESPN:

Hudl

We're looking at him to possibly play center as well.

Another one who said he really hadn't heard much from Nebraska before we offered him.

• Upvote 1

What I love most about this kid is how awestruck he is by Nebraska. I love getting kids to play for us who feel extremely blessed to be able to go to school there. He seems grateful and like a hard worker.

• Upvote 1

His coach said the new staff hasn't been around much. Said one of our assistants stopped by to offer Boe and that's been it. He doesn't even know who's on our staff. Hopefully that changes soon.

Says Louisville is his top school, he really likes the coaching staff at Kansas and he's trying to get here to visit. Missouri is also talking to him a lot but no offer yet.

Says we've caught and perhaps passed prior-leader Louisville.

Says he may be closer to a choice now. Going to talk it over with his parents.

Before anyone goes too crazy, his top 3 is in alphabetical order.

They're really not in any order. I had to compile it from a couple different sentences where he was just talking about who he was interested in. They were asking him about Nebraska and he said they were in his top three and later listed the other two schools.

We aren't slow playing him are we?

I get the feeling he's waiting to see if Missouri offers but that's just speculation on my part.

Next month. Also, it implies we want him at Center, which is interesting as they have told Raridon the same thing.

Looks like he is the #3 ranked Center on Scout FWIW. Free Scout article dated 6/29 said he would be make a decision in the next 2-3 weeks. Hope we get him.

• Upvote 1

How can a guy be the 3rd best in the country at such an important position and just be a 3 star.

Centers are usually pretty low-rated. That's a place where you can hide one of your weaker linemen (at the high school level) because they don't have anyone lined up on them a lot of the time and you can always get them help. I would think most times colleges take a guy who played guard in high school and turn them into a center.

I'm guessing his spot wound be center with his height? Could he even play guard? Just wondering...

I always thought the skyscrapers were typically tackles? So unless I am wrong, which is possible, I would think he could play guard. I would like to see him play center so our other OL recruits can play guard however.

I don't know why this kid hasn't received more offers or isn't higher rated. He dominated in the film in whatever he did. Very, very, very good player (and plays like you want an olinemen to play). Great pick up.

I'm guessing his spot wound be center with his height? Could he even play guard? Just wondering...

I always thought the skyscrapers were typically tackles? So unless I am wrong, which is possible, I would think he could play guard. I would like to see him play center so our other OL recruits can play guard however.

He should end up at Center.