Signed - C/OG Boe Wilson

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the game today. Saw Mr. Wilson in action in the second half. I tell ya what. His team was dominated. They couldn't create a hole to run through nor could they stop the pass rush. The score was 0 - 27.

All star games are usually pretty hard to get the run game going. Takes a lot of practice and communication to get the ground game going. It's just like in football camp when the defense is way ahead of the offense bc it just clicks faster. I heard good things about him and his mean streak throughout the practice reports which are more important than the game.

I watched the game today. Saw Mr. Wilson in action in the second half. I tell ya what. His team was dominated. They couldn't create a hole to run through nor could they stop the pass rush. The score was 0 - 27.

All star games are usually pretty hard to get the run game going. Takes a lot of practice and communication to get the ground game going. It's just like in football camp when the defense is way ahead of the offense bc it just clicks faster. I heard good things about him and his mean streak throughout the practice reports which are more important than the game.

Yep every high school all star game I've watched the offensive line seemed to get dominated

I agree with the three responses to my post. But do note, the other teams offensive line had no problem opening up holes and protecting the QB. So, in each of your points, if the statements are true ... they have to be true for both teams. Yet, the score was 0 - 27.

I hope the coaches break down that film and look at how Mr. Wilson sized up against good competition and how he can improve on his technique.

Was he going up against #1 player in the country Rashan Gary frequently? I saw one possession with Boe in the game in the 4th quarter where he held his own. They were passing to get back into the game, so d-line was pinning their ears back. He maybe slightly got beat once or twice but it wasn't bad.

Gary had 3 sacks, hopefully those weren't all on Boe. Either way, great experience for a future husker to go up against some extremely talented guys at this age.