Signed - CB Marquel Dismuke

Let's see how Riley does with the highly ranked kids that don't have Keyshon Johnson paying for their flights to Lincoln and to all of our camps. Without KJ I'm guessing this kid doesn't end up at Nebraska.

Relationships are a huge part of recruiting. You take talent any way you can get it.

• Fire 3

Let's see how Riley does with the highly ranked kids that don't have Keyshon Johnson paying for their flights to Lincoln and to all of our camps. Without KJ I'm guessing this kid doesn't end up at Nebraska.

Don't recall Jalin Barnett having anything to do with KJ. Are you suggesting there is some connection between Barnett and KJ too?

There he is! Welcome back...
Yup, getting more commits outside of KJ's web of kids will be necessary, but Riley not using his netowork/connections would be silly and stubborn, in fact, leveraging his relationships is quite intelligent.

There he is! Welcome back...

There's nothing wrong with using connections, in this case between Keyshon Johnson Sr and Mike Riley, for recruiting. Does BRV920 not think ALL schools try to do this?

Reality is, thanks to the connection Mike Riley has with KJ, many talented players visited Nebraska. I originally thought Nebraska had a chance with 1 or 2 of them, which is excellent. Heck, we have a chance for a few more.

• Fire 1

Didn't say Riley shouldn't do that. In fact it would be stupid not to. What I'm saying is that a bunch of people posted how Riley is going to bring in all this 4 star talent. I'm going to wIt ands see how he does before I anoint him the chosen one.

Please wait and give him the chance to do so before being negative then also. Thanks.
  • Fire 2