Home & Home Wish List

Indiana

They are the defending 2 time SEC East Champs. Apparantely that is supposed to mean they are unbeatable to all teams except SEC West teams.

I like our chances.

Don't forget Indiana!!!

Indiana would be a good home and home.

That'll never happen.

OU - Big 12 wrecked that rivalry by not protecting it

FSU - just to say we've beat all of the Florida schools

ND - Tradition vs Tradition

USC - we've lost to them the last 2x we've played them - I'd like to see how Riley does against them

GT - it would be interesting to see how we'd play against our old play book - the triple option; plus recruiting

LSU - recruiting hot bed

Bama - to be considered elite you have to beat elite - need the opportunity to do so

KSU, MO - Big 8 foes who I wish were still on our schedule

UT - no not that UT - Univ of Tulsa - so I could see the Huskers here in Tulsa!

OSU - no not the Big 10 type or Pac 12 type but Okla State - last Husker game I saw in person was at OKla State

We owe those AnM nutgrabbing, dick grippin bastards an ass whoopin'. That penalty on Courtney Osborne for the roughing the passer.........wow what a Big 12 hosing we took that day. Bring their ass up here and while we're at it, bring Ben Cotton back so he can slap the dude that grabbed his nuts right in the mouth, then let Ben bitchslap Pelini for jumping his case on the sideline.

I REALLLLLLY want to meet up with K-State at some point soon to shut up a guy I know who has just been pouring on the purple drank ever since Grandpa Bill got them back to relevancy. Winning big in a watered down Big 12 is supposed to be an accomplishment I guess.

haha KSUx has never been relevant

I REALLLLLLY want to meet up with K-State at some point soon to shut up a guy I know who has just been pouring on the purple drank ever since Grandpa Bill got them back to relevancy. Winning big in a watered down Big 12 is supposed to be an accomplishment I guess.

haha KSUx has never been relevant

Fair enough. But they are competing for a joke Big 12 title every year it seems.

Virginia Tech, to pay them back for the tough loses...

Also for selfish reasons, would like to see this rematch. Traveled to Lincoln with VT fan, who said he had never been treated better at an away game. Same was true when I went to Blacksburg.

Besides that, both games were entertaining and well played. Neither was over 'til the final gun.

Would also like to see the result without a Pelini influenced defense. In my opinion, the deciding factor in both losses!