DE Carlo Kemp [Michigan - Signed LOI]

This offer came later than expected.

I agree, there is a few studs in Colorado every year and we should be plucking 100% of them. Granted we have recently, but surprised this offer wasn't sooner. Hopefully he can make a BRW.

Would go a long way imo, but not sure if that is even in possibility right now.

Same HS as Kenny Bell.

• 1 month later...

visited michigan this weekend and loved it. He also doesn't list us when he name the schools recruiting him the hardest. No mention of a visit this fall and says he loved Michigan so much he might commit.

I'm really worried about our DL recruiting. We seem to have very few uncommitted high profile prospects left and I haven't seen any offers go out in a while. Plus I think Hughes and Banker are both awkward and will have a hard time relating to these recruits. I worry about this position in the future.

visited michigan this weekend and loved it. He also doesn't list us when he name the schools recruiting him the hardest. No mention of a visit this fall and says he loved Michigan so much he might commit.

I'm really worried about our DL recruiting. We seem to have very few uncommitted high profile prospects left and I haven't seen any offers go out in a while. Plus I think Hughes and Banker are both awkward and will have a hard time relating to these recruits. I worry about this position in the future.

In general, I am happy with our recruiting. However, our D line recruiting has baffled me. We need a couple in this class and I just never even hear about us going strong after any.

In general, I am happy with our recruiting. However, our D line recruiting has baffled me. We need a couple in this class and I just never even hear about us going strong after any.

The good lord blessed Nebraska with several quality DEs within the 500 mile radius (Kemp, Bledsoe, and Kelly) and we're probably not going to land any of them.

Hopefully Nebraska is able to find a quality DE somewhere, as all of our eggs are in the McDaniel basket.