TE Cameron Jurgens [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Rivals- "He isn't a top 10 TE."

He's rated at 90 (ATH) on Rivals. Only 4 spots below the #1 TE in the country and 16 spots ahead of the #2 TE.

Yeah. This makes sense

Their current rating is evaluating him as an ATH and not soley a TE. They are if rating him as just a TE he'd take a drop in rankings.

He's rated at 90 (ATH) on Rivals. Only 4 spots below the #1 TE in the country and 16 spots ahead of the #2 TE.

Yeah. This makes sense

Their current rating is evaluating him as an ATH and not soley a TE. They are if rating him as just a TE he'd take a drop in rankings.

I understand how the position rankings work. But for him to not be a top 10 TE, he would have to be ranked at 235. That seems a bit absurd. He's better than that by a mile at TE

Yeah. This makes sense

I understand how the position rankings work. But for him to not be a top 10 TE, he would have to be ranked at 235. That seems a bit absurd. He's better than that by a mile at TE
In your opinion yes, in the writer of that article's opinion no.

But my opinion is closer to yours, he shouldn't drop that far.

I still think he'd much more influential on the game on defense.

A couple of the national Rivals guys commenting on the 5 Star Challenge. Said he had trouble getting separation and has average hands.

That's probably where the comments above about his TE ranking are coming from. Doesn't sound like they consider him an elite TE prospect. Several recruiting guys have said for some time now that he has more upside at LB. So his ATH ranking is up there because he has the potential to play multiple spots but it doesn't sound like many think he has as high of a ceiling at TE.

• Mavric changed the title to TE Cameron Jurgens [Nebraska - Signed LOI]