***2018 Recruiting***

It'd be nice to see them be relatively competitive again. That's been about as rough of a P5 go as any school I can remember. That '18 class is probably already the best they've had in who knows when.

I went to the NU/KU basketball game here a couple months back, and took myself on a personal tour of the campus. It's beautiful. Allen Fieldhouse was obviously majestic, but I was more impressed then I thought I'd be with the football complex. Everything was real accessible too. There were some guys from the team running route trees, and I walked right through the gate, and onto the field. My family, and I sat on a bench and watched them for 20-30 minutes.

It's weird too because Louisiana kids never seem to adjust to such wildly different culture changes going to the Midwest, or anywhere out of the south for that matter. It's to the point that I would not recommend trying to recruit kids out of there even though it's so talent rich because they are more likely to be attrition candidates. But somehow basketball school Kansas is killing it there.

It's weird too because Louisiana kids never seem to adjust to such wildly different culture changes going to the Midwest, or anywhere out of the south for that matter. It's to the point that I would not recommend trying to recruit kids out of there even though it's so talent rich because they are more likely to be attrition candidates. But somehow basketball school Kansas is killing it there.

Well then, I'm glad you're not making recruiting decisions.

I think we need

1 QB

1 RB

4 WR

1 TE

3 OL

3 DL

2 OLB

1 MLB

3 DB

1 K

Hope we can pass on the kicker.

How do you want to do that? Brown will be a senior this year, right?

I guess if Lightbourne could do it, or this Walk-On, that would be excellent, but I doubt it.

Why do you doubt the walk-on? From what I've heard he has the potential. That's enough for one to hope he progresses over his RS year to a point where the coaches are comfortable with him. It has worked in the past, one could hope it does again.

I doubt him because I literally know nothing about him other than that he is a walk-on. So fair or not, I would rather not hand the kicking job over to a RS FR unless he shows that he is capable. I guess we will know next year when we either recruit a K or not.

Very good hs kicker, strong leg and accurate. We played Burke this year and everyone noticed this.