***2018 Recruiting***

Did some research on Johnny Adams:

Dealt with injuries in 2016 season but is tearing up camp circuit.

Scored a 132.33 at the Opening, which was 3rd best in nation at that time. 4.51 laser 40 and 41.8 inch vert. Got invited to the finals.

Was 2nd fastest player behind OSU RB commit Jaelen Gill at event UA camp.

NW and Western Mich currently favorites but analysts expect his recruitment to ramp up now.

Wants to go to a school with a good medical program.

• Fire 2

Nebraska: "They have the best wide receiver coach in the nation, hands down. I know for sure they can make me into an elite player, without a doubt."

Yeah, but the comments on his other leaders - I don't think we're even in the running. Kid's good at PR though.

Did Langsdorf ever visit Shough to evaluate him?

Read that he is doing it this week, then potentially offering. Seems like they should have done this a while ago, but what do I know?
Evaluation period just started Monday. I've heard Langsdorf was there today.

So, I am assuming we are not offering this kid. Are we just passing on a qb this cycle?

https://twitter.com/TomLoy247/status/859450245222158337

Nebraska: "They have the best wide receiver coach in the nation, hands down. I know for sure they can make me into an elite player, without a doubt."

Yeah, but the comments on his other leaders - I don't think we're even in the running. Kid's good at PR though.
Funny that he singled out KW as the best WR coach... Got some splainin to do with his next position coach if he chooses elsewhere!

Funny that he singled out KW as the best WR coach... Got some splainin to do with his next position coach if he chooses elsewhere!

It is sad that he talked highly about the other programs and how they were on the rise and said nothing about us. Ucla games being crazy? Awesome talent in corvallis?

It is sad that he talked highly about the other programs and how they were on the rise and said nothing about us. Ucla games being crazy? Awesome talent in corvallis?

hes most likely going to one of those two. of course he's going to talk them up the most. he's not going to spend 10 minutes gushing about Nebraska when he hasn't been one of our top priorities at WR