***2018 Recruiting***

Won't last but looks like this moves us up to 6 in 247 team rankings.

Also is the DB room full for the class then unless Houston or Hufanga want N?

Word is we want 5 DBs, so... who knows.

A 5th would be crazy.. This group is already nuts if you add in our '17 Blades:

Rank 'em!

1. Bookie

• Fire 1

Won't last but looks like this moves us up to 6 in 247 team rankings.

Also is the DB room full for the class then unless Houston or Hufanga want N?

Word is we want 5 DBs, so... who knows.

A 5th would be crazy.. This group is already nuts if you add in our '17 Blades:

https://twitter.com/NebraskaDesigns/status/867161391496658945

Rank 'em!

1. Bookie

2. Williams

3. Blades

4. Goodrich

:)

Who is the missing piece? Griffith, Jordan Moore?

Could it be hafanga?

If it's either Hafanga or Griffith, Dwill will have done work. He already has. Add in one of those and I'd say good luck finding a better DB class. I'm sure Bama and tOSU have put together some good ones, but 4 game changers like that? I'd take those, plus Blades over just about anyone. That with what will be back on campus next year anyway.

Something has just occurred to me today. Are we recruiting so hard at WR because Fuller is out or do we actually want four? If we landed Moore and lost Fuller and decided at 11 commits to grab 1 RB, 1 DE, 1 S, and trying to pick up Redmond, Parsons, Latu, or Alston at the boundary LB spot. That puts us at 15.

Something has just occurred to me today. Are we recruiting so hard at WR because Fuller is out or do we actually want four? If we landed Moore and lost Fuller and decided at 11 commits to grab 1 RB, 1 DE, 1 S, and trying to pick up Redmond, Parsons, Latu, or Alston at the boundary LB spot. That puts us at 15.

Probably snagging an OT in there somewhere too though right?

Who is the missing piece? Griffith, Jordan Moore?

https://twitter.com/Bookie_44/status/867163136142520320

Could it be hafanga?

If it's either Hafanga or Griffith, Dwill will have done work. He already has. Add in one of those and I'd say good luck finding a better DB class. I'm sure Bama and tOSU have put together some good ones, but 4 game changers like that? I'd take those, plus Blades over just about anyone. That with what will be back on campus next year anyway.

For what it's worth, all those guys in that photo came to the spring game. Hafanga also attended as well. However, Griffith is close with Bookie and from recent photos I'd guess it's him.

Probably snagging an OT in there somewhere too though right?
Didnt even think about that. Add Bleich and that adds up to 16. I honestly just can't see us at 15.