***2018 Recruiting***

57 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

I've asked this many of times. What the hell happened to the HS lineman from Nebraska we used to get? Snowplow offensive lineman have turned into plastic shovels 

We put them on D-line because we cannot recruit talent there...Steinkhuler was a 5 star... Stoltenburg should be a OT too in my opinion

• Plus1 1

On 9/16/2017 at 4:34 PM, BIG ERN said:

I've asked this many of times. What the hell happened to the HS lineman from Nebraska we used to get? Snowplow offensive lineman have turned into plastic shovels 

It seems we try to find "that player" from Texas, California or the east coast and expect the kids from Nebraska to walk on.    They don't have to now because they can get a schollie from Wyoming, NDSU or Ohio.  We also lose a few recruits to Iowa.  I'm talking about Nebraska kids at all positions but a few of those have been OL. 

3 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

It seems we try to find "that player" from Texas, California or the east coast and expect the kids from Nebraska to walk on.    They don't have to now because they can get a schollie from Wyoming, NDSU or Ohio.  We also lose a few recruits to Iowa.  I'm talking about Nebraska kids at all positions but a few of those have been OL. 

I think the spread offense is making the snowplow offense lineman disappear.  Zone blocking does not lend itself to making road grading linemen 

Eichorst getting fired is the first domino. 

Steve Pederson hired- Pederson fires frank solich then hires bill callahan. 

Steve pederson fired- Osborne takes over- osborne fired callahan hires pelini. 

Osborne retires/is forced out- Eichorst is hired- Eichorst fires pelini hires riles

Eichorst fired- New AD is hired. then ..................................

You do the math.

• 2 weeks later...