***2018 Recruiting***

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I can't recall, but what are we thinking numbers-wise for this class?  Low 20s?

Lee could help us out by going to the NFL.  Plus maybe a few 5th year seniors that aren't really contributors don't come back (Darlington, Newell)?

I have us able to sign 20 right now and that's assuming KJJ comes back.  Obviously any early departures would add to that - KJJ not coming back, Lee leaving early, Darlington, Newell, King, etc.

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

What does protecting their tweets mean? (I don't have a twitter account.)

Basically anyone with a #Huskers or #GBR hashtag is blocked from seeing the account. Just means you can't go comment when they put up the s#*t post yesterday about Nebraska being white racist, cold and no one will see you play. They're triggered! Not taking the coaching change well.

1 hour ago, Horace said:

Basically anyone with a #Huskers or #GBR hashtag is blocked from seeing the account. Just means you can't go comment when they put up the s#*t post yesterday about Nebraska being white racist, cold and no one will see you play. They're triggered! Not taking the coaching change well.

So you could just remove those hashtags and then aren't blocked?

1 hour ago, Decked said:

Would rather have Tag at Oregon than FSU. He's gonna pick Florida clean. Tough sledding for Frost and Co

True but we have to get kids who want to leave the state anyway. You’re absolutely right that it makes it more challenging, but this sucks more for Florida and Miami than it does for us in my opinion.

• Plus1 2