***2018 Recruiting***

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

My only complaint about the former staff and recruiting would be this:

We would get some decent prospects to visit, have them on the brink of committing and then it FELT like we told them that we would be waiting on others ahead of them. Then they would get turned off, go somewhere else, we wouldn't land the guys ahead of them and then we would be hosed.

I for one, hope this staff is a little better at managing that aspect of recruiting.

Ah, the ol Darnay Holmes move. 

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Day by Day said:

Has anyone created a list of players that will be visiting this weekend?

Greg Bell RB   5.4 6'0" 200 12/8/17
Anthony Williams APB   5.7 5'10" 165 12/8/17
Adrian Martinez DUAL   5.9 6'3" 198 12/8/17
C.J. Smith S   5.8 6'3" 190 12/8/17
Justin McGriff WR   5.5 6'6" 210 12/8/17
UCF
Jaron Woodyard ATH   5.5 5'11" 175 12/8/17
Joshua Fleeks APB   5.7 6'0" 169 12/8/17

QB Terry Wilson visiting 12/9 as well 

Edited by BIG ERN
  • Plus1 2
Just now, BIG ERN said:

Greg Bell RB   5.4 6'0" 200 12/8/17
Anthony Williams APB   5.7 5'10" 165 12/8/17
Adrian Martinez DUAL   5.9 6'3" 198 12/8/17
C.J. Smith S   5.8 6'3" 190 12/8/17
Justin McGriff WR   5.5 6'6" 210 12/8/17
UCF
Jaron Woodyard ATH   5.5 5'11" 175 12/8/17
Joshua Fleeks APB   5.7 6'0" 169 12/8/17

Thanks.

For some reason I felt like there were more than this.

I can't wait until Frost and Co. get an entire year to recruit, not just a couple of months.

33 minutes ago, Day by Day said:

Thanks.

For some reason I felt like there were more than this.

I can't wait until Frost and Co. get an entire year to recruit, not just a couple of months.

Feels like a pretty big list and a lot of important prospects on there. Not bad for such short notice!

23 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Feels like a pretty big list and a lot of important prospects on there. Not bad for such short notice!

Definitely,  I wasn't saying it was a bad list, just that it seemed like everyone was saying they were coming. I'm sure they will be over the next few weeks.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

with all these JUCO OT offers, if i'm nick gates i'm looking at a new place to play next year. 

If anything it tells him that if some of these guys commit his lock on LT isn't as guaranteed as it was the last 3 years when no one was on the roster to challenge him.

with all these JUCO OT offers, if i'm nick gates i'm looking at a new place to play next year. 

If anything it tells him that if some of these guys commit his lock on LT isn't as guaranteed as it was the last 3 years when no one was on the roster to challenge him.

Edited by StPaulHusker
1 minute ago, StPaulHusker said:

SilverFabulousBluegill.gif

• Plus1 3